New Job It Operations Support Analyst In Quebec
|IT Operations Support Analyst|
IT Operations Support Analyst
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
IT Operations Support Analyst (Bilingual and on-site)
Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group Ltd.
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Operations Support Analyst to join our Montreal IS team. The Information Systems Networking team (IS Net) resides within the Information Systems group and is responsible for the management, operations, maintenance, and security for the IT infrastructure that supports the organization. This is a full-time work from office role, the Support Analyst is the first level of support for end-users often involving numerous client interactions and troubleshooting. You will provide support to both local and remote users, maintain system documentation, and contribute to IS projects as required. The team is made up of several sub-teams that are collaborative and effectively apply technology to solve complex problems, which has been a key factor to the firm’s success. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of strategic team, whose scope and importance continues to grow.
What You Will Do
- Resolve Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support issues (related to end user devices, applications, networking); escalating to Tier 3 technical support where appropriate.
- Provide remote support to end user over MS Teams, Phone, or email.
- Coordinate with end-users for a ticket/issue status to provide faster resolution
- Follow standardized operating procedures.
- Create process document for newly identified solution and maintain existing documents.
- Create training document/video and publish them on Viva learning.
- Strive to ensure high level of end-user experience and other performance metrics while meeting Company expectations
- Participate in team huddles to help ensure the success of the team and organization
- Identify improvement opportunities to reduce operational cost and increase efficiencies
- Be willing to work from office every day and flexible with hours when required to meet company deadlines
What You Bring
- 5-8 years of relevant experience providing Tier 1,2 technical customer support
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Management, or Information Technology
- Experience with Microsoft products (Office 365, Azure, Intune, and Windows)
- Experience with SharePoint and OneDrive administration.
- Experience with Citrix products (Virtual Desktop) and VMware.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Experience creating training tutorials and videos.
- Ability to deal with all situations, portray a positive end-user service attitude and provide first level support at minimum of 75% resolution
- Ability to analyze end-user problems by type and severity for problem determination and resolution
- Must be approachable and have attention to detail, including full incident documentation and completion
- Ability to work with minimum level of supervision, assess workload and make recommendations for improvement
- Current Microsoft and Citrix certifications is an asset
- Knowledge on ITIL framework is an asset
About Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group
Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group Ltd. (“CCLFG”) provides a broad range of traditional and alternative investment products and services to individuals, advisors and institutional investors. Our business comprises of eleven institutional investment affiliates that are responsible for investment decision making and client service, as well as distribution affiliates including Connor Clark & Lunn Private Capital, which provides multi-asset class investment solutions and Connor, Clark & Lunn Funds which distributes single-strategy investments to individual investors. CCLFG partners with each of its affiliates by contributing world class operations, product development expertise, broad distribution, and business management. We have grown from $29 billion in assets and 200 people in 2008 to approximately over $100 billion in assets and close to 800 employees today. This has been accompanied by a high level of change in technology, types of assets managed, trading activity and geographic growth. As we look forward, we can see both opportunities and challenges for further growth that only reinforce our commitment to attracting, retaining, and motivating the most talented people.
This is best achieved by:
- A High-Quality Environment: To work with people who we hold in high regard; to enjoy the time that we spend at work; to focus on productive activities without the distraction of politics and bureaucracy; to treat each other with respect.
- An Opportunity to Succeed: To do work that has value and which presents the opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Recognition and Reward: To recognize each person’s contribution and to align compensation with contribution.
CC&L is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or expression, disability, or age.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter as one PDF.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted.