New Job I.S. Systems Analyst Ii In British Columbia
|I.S. Systems Analyst II|
I.S. Systems Analyst II
Company : City of Port Moody
Salary : $41.27–$44.40 an hour
Location : British Columbia
Reporting to the I.S. Applications Supervisor, the I.S. Systems Analyst II is responsible for development, configuration, deployment and sustainment of application systems. This position will create and maintain reports for a variety of applications. The I.S. Systems Analyst II works closely with the I.S. Applications team, internal clients and external vendors.
- Provide support for a variety of Enterprise Applications such as Unit 4 Business World (Agresso), Tempest and Parks & Rec management Software (Perfect Mind)
- Assist with system integrations, implementation and maintenance
- Create dynamic views and interpret data for the City's Open Data portal
- Create complex algorithmic structures using SQL scripting languages
- Liaise with a variety of internal stakeholders and vendors
- Develop and maintain customized reports
- A two year computer Information Technology diploma and three years of programming experience in a complex, multi-system business environment
- Experience with business and systems analysis tools and techniques
- MS SQL programming and database administration
- Knowledge of business process and systems planning
- Experience with relational database structures and programming algorithms
- Experience with object -oriented programming and reporting tools
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that employment with the City of Port Moody is subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Police Information Check and a satisfactory Driver's Abstract.
The City of Port Moody strives to be an employer of choice and offers an excellent benefits package as well as professional development opportunities, and, for some positions, remote work opportunities.
Applicants are advised that it is a condition of employment with the City that a successful candidate who is not already employed by the City provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject only to human rights-based accommodation in applicable circumstances.