New Job Investments & Corporate Development Coordinator In Ontario
|Investments & Corporate Development Coordinator|
Investments & Corporate Development Coordinator
Company : Graywood Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
JOB TITLE: Investments & Corporate Development Coordinator
REPORTS TO: VP, Investments, VP, Corporate Development, & CEO
POSITION OVERVIEW (Purpose):
Graywood is an industry-leading real estate development company with a proven history of success. Graywood is focused on residential mixed-use development in the Greater Toronto Area and other major Canadian markets. During its 37-year history, Graywood has managed 54 projects, with 31,400 housing units and a combined value of $8.8 billion. The management team has overseen development across several asset classes including for-sale residential, seniors housing, office, retail, and industrial, providing Graywood with first-class depth and breadth of experience. Graywood is looking to hire an Investments & Corporate Development Team Coordinator.
The Investments & Corporate Development Team Coordinator will provide professional, high-level support to the CEO, Corporate Development, and Investments teams. In relation to deals and funds, general support to be provided to the Acquisition and Private Equity team. This role incorporates assistance to acquisitions and private equity functions, including corporate and business development.
- Field phone calls, coordinate meetings and/or teleconferences and manage calendar
- Register attendance at conferences, seminars, and events
- Make travel arrangements, coordinating flights, accommodations, and itinerary specifics
- Make restaurant reservations
Records, Reports and Communications:
- Compose and/or prepare and/or proofread correspondence, e-mail, and various aspects of interdepartmental communications
- Prepare and distribute minutes of the Executive Committee
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system
- Maintain contacts in Outlook database
- Manage corporate branding and marketing efforts including website updating
- Specific to Acquisitions and Private Equity functions:
- Assist with the formatting and production of offering documentation; market and other research, compilation of data and coordination of data room and file management; preparation of investment summaries and investment committee presentation materials; organization of new deal review, due diligence and committee meetings.
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit monthly expenses and cell phone bill
- Assist with the claims submission to Benefits provider
- Arrange catering for meetings
- Place order for supplies and business cards
- Prepare courier packages, mail, and route internal mail
- Liaise with industry associates and organizations
- Assist in the maintenance and management of operations for all office administration functions
- Provide relief to receptionist by performing duties including, but not limited to, greeting visitors in a professional manner and processing telephone calls
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
GENERAL: Carry out additional ad hoc duties as required.
Education (include any required designations):
- Post-secondary education an asset
Experience (# years/specific skills/experience):
- 5 years' experience as an administrative assistant or executive assistant
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with strength in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong and accurate keyboarding skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and trustworthy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Diligent, organized and detail oriented
- Team player
Graywood is an equal opportunity employer that values the unique skills and experiences of each of our candidates; recognizing that each prospective team member of Graywood Developments Ltd. contributes to our efforts in building a diverse and inclusive place to work.
Should you require any disability-related accommodation to support your participation in our recruitment process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.