New Job Information Management Analyst In Alberta
|Information Management Analyst|
Information Management Analyst
Company : City of Calgary
Salary : $37.79–$50.55 an hour
Location : Alberta
If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, join The City of Calgary . City employees deliver the services, run the programs and operate the facilities which make a difference in our community. We support work-life balance, promote physical and psychological safety, and offer competitive wages, pensions, and benefits . Together we make Calgary a great place to make a living, a great place to make a life.
The City is committed to fostering a respectful, inclusive and equitable workplace which is representative of the community we serve. We welcome those who have demonstrated a commitment to upholding the values of equity, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism and reconciliation. Applications are encouraged from members of groups that are historically disadvantaged and underrepresented. Accommodations are available during the hiring process, upon request.
The Information Management Analyst is responsible for applying corporate policies, internal processes and best practices in the management of all physical, electronic, official and transitory records in repositories, Microsoft Outlook and specialty software tool. Primary Duties include:
- As a Subject Matter Expert in records and information management, facilitates workshops; provides one-on-one deskside support; creates tools such as e modules and other reference materials for use by staff.
- As a Data Steward, ensures data quality by applying data and information governance processes, administering permissions and securities to the Network Drive, several SharePoint collaboration sites and Content Server LiveLink, generating Audit Reports and resolving issues of non-compliance.
- Administer records management by applying the Corporate Records Classification Retention Schedule, FOIP principles and related classification,
disposition, naming convention and retention procedures.
- Continuously monitors, develops and updates procedures and standards in response to a variety of changes including in best practices, business
requirements, customer needs, corporate policies and records types.
A completed one-year Certificate in Records Management or a related field and at least 7 years of progressive records management experience.
Intermediate knowledge in Livelink, Physical Objects and SharePoint is required.
- Demonstrated experience with data stewardship, Privacy Impact Assessments, Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) legislation knowledge, skills and applications are required.
Proven experience in developing comprehensive business plans, benchmarking and performance measurement tracking.
Success in this position requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of partners with independence and minimal direction.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
Union: CUPE Local 38
Business Unit: Operational Services
Position Type: Permanent
Location: 800 Macleod Trail S.E.
Compensation: Pay Grade 9 $37.79 - $50.55 per hour
Days of Work: This position works a 5 day
work week with 1 day off in a 3 week cycle.
Hours of work: Standard 35 hour work week
Audience: Internal and External
Apply By: May 29, 2023
Job ID #: 307651