New Job Human Resources Assistant In New Brunswick
|Human Resources Assistant|
Human Resources Assistant
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $53,843–$67,303 a year
Location : New Brunswick
OUR MISSION: To strive for excellence by displaying the highest level of integrity and dedication towards the residents of the City of Bathurst and its stakeholders while demonstrating resourcefulness that allows for respect, creativity, and innovation.
The City of Bathurst is now accepting applications for the following position:
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
Competition # 2023-HR-IE-11
The Human Resources Assistant champions our Corporate Values: Integrity, Resourcefulness and Dedication. You are organized, have a positive attitude, possess strong interpersonal skills, and embrace a changing culture. As a member of the management team, you will belong to a dynamic group of professionals. You will Report to the Director of Human Resources and will contribute to our success by assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Provides support to the Director of Human Resources;
- Provides support and backup for payroll and recruitment processes;
- Provides support for various meetings such as organizing, preparing of meeting minutes and document distribution;
- Receives and registers grievances for processing and other documentations;
- Tracks data for departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Submits departmental purchase orders for approval;
- Participates in departmental projects and launches;
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Human Resources Management;
- 1-3 years of experience in the Human Resources field;
- Equivalent and relevant education/ experience will be considered;
- CPHR Designation or willingness to achieve a specialized designation within the Human Resources field;
- Fluently bilingual (written and oral) in both official languages is required;
- Experience with payroll systems is considered an asset;
- Experience with recruitment and onboarding is considered an asset;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism in all situations;
- Ability to prioritize varying demands and execute results efficiently;
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Salary range: $53,843-$67,303 (Scale 1 - Management);
- Full-time, permanent position (35 hours per week);
- Flexible work arrangements (compressed and hybrid options);
- The City of Bathurst offers a competitive employment package that promotes the growth of our employees and respects work/life balance.
The City of Bathurst supports and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion by providing a welcoming and respectful workplace for all.
If you would like to join our team, we invite you to submit your cover letter and resume on or before Friday May 26, 2023
Human Resources Department
150 St. George Street
Fax: (506) 548-0093
E-mail: [email protected]
The City of Bathurst wishes to thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your resume will be kept on file for a period of 6 months for future considerations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $53,843.00-$67,303.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bathurst, NB E2A 1B5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Human resources: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Bathurst, NB E2A 1B5
Application deadline: 2023-05-26
Expected start date: 2023-06-12