New Job Graphic Designer - Fredericton In New Brunswick
|Graphic Designer - Fredericton
Graphic Designer - Fredericton
Company : Tulip Media Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Tulip Media Group is looking for a Graphic Designer.
At Tulip Media Group, we publish customized magazines and deliver digital marketing strategies that automate lead generation for Client-Partners all over North America. Our digital programs enable our Client-Partners to automate the lead generation for their sales teams and fueling their company's revenue growth.
Location: We are a virtual company, so you must have accessibility to a private home office space. However, we do require regular face-to-face meetings. As such, you must be located in Fredericton, NB, or the surrounding area.
Overview: As Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating visual designs, concepts, and layouts that effectively communicate our Client-Partners' brands and messages to their audiences. We have opportunity for both full-time and part-time work.
- Coordinate the design and layout of several dozen custom publications reporting to the Creative Director for all custom magazine and newsletter titles.
- Document and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Develop creative and effective visual designs, concepts, and layouts that align with our Client-Partners' brand and messaging strategies.
- Collaborate with our team of copywriters, designers, editors, and project managers to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Present your work to Client-Partners and make changes based on feedback.
- Ensure that all designs and assets meet our brand standards and quality expectations.
- Seasoned and organized graphic designer with a strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Quick learner, detail-oriented, process-driven, resourceful, and willing to step in when needed.
- Master of efficiency, productivity, and have a creative eye for detail.
- Strong portfolio that showcases a range of design projects and styles.
- Creative and tech-savvy organizational wiz to work as part of a larger team of production managers and digital marketers.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Passionate about continuous learning and development
- Opportunities for future full-time work
- Full home office setup and computer system
- Continuous training and development
The position is ideal for someone who is fun, ambitious, energetic, adaptable, and willing to learn. By joining our team, you will be expected to live our values:
- Complete Client-Partner Dedication
- Act & Think Like An Entrepreneur
- Relentless About Quality & Ease & ROI
- Leadership, Teamwork & Open Communication
- Embrace & Drive Change.
Do you share any of these values? If so, we're off to a great start!
If you are a creative and ambitious Graphic Designer with a passion for delivering exceptional design work, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio for consideration at Via Isarta. Please note that the position is demanding, and the company culture is very focused and dedicated to teamwork and open communication.