New Job First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Senior Customer Experience Associate In Quebec
|First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Senior Customer Experience Associate
First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates - Senior Customer Experience Associate
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
The following job posting and assessment questions were crafted by Kiinago Biinoogi Muskiiki (‘Our Children’s Medicine’ in English) in consultation with Indigenous Elders, Knowledge Keepers and other members of the community. Applications housed on this platform provide a unique opportunity for First Nations, Métis and Inuit job seekers to have the option of sharing their whole selves with potential employers, including their lived experience and transferable skills. For more information, visit ourchildrensmedicine.ca
Are you a First Nations, Metis, or Inuit professional who wants to join a purpose driven in an inclusive culture? Are you passionate about helping people in and outside of your circle?
We're looking for you to join our team as a Senior Customer Experience Associate in Sainte-Julie and Maguire, QC!
Our Senior Customer Experience Associates are the face, character, and heart of our branches.
As the Associate, your someone who is enthusiastic, driven, and appreciates meaningful engagements with your team and customers. As a essential member of our team, you'll be providing exceptional customer service throughout your customer's journey by ensuring customers are effectively supported, identifying appropriate sales opportunities, and nurturing long-lasting relationships.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization where you are surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers
- You can expect to be recognized and rewarded for high-performance. You’ll be supported by leadership through meaningful development conversations that enable faster advancement and internal training to support your growth and development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
Join our team, apply on HigherMe today!
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Self-Identify as First Nations, Metis, or Inuit
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Customer service experience and strong relationship-building skills
- Eager to assist your team and customers succeed
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Experience conducting simple sales, marketing calls, and providing basic financial advice
- Strong technical skills, able to guide individuals with using applications
- Eager to develop and learn new skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
Join Scotiabank and belong to a high-performing team with a passion for success.