New Job Facility Service Worker In Saskatchewan
|Facility Service Worker|
Facility Service Worker
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $19.50–$24.44 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
SaskBuilds and Procurement: where infrastructure, procurement, real property, facility management, logistics and information technology meet to enable the Government of Saskatchewan’s Growth Plan and programs and services for citizens and communities.
The Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement, Operations and Service Delivery, has an opportunity for a Term Facility Service Worker position located in Regina. The successful candidate will provide a variety of maintenance and client service request duties in Government buildings located in Regina.
Under the direction of the Facility Operator you will be responsible for:
- providing the day to day maintenance of the heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems;
- maintaining a preventative maintenance schedule on mechanical equipment;
- performing daily cleaning and minor maintenance in the building;
- ensuring that the sidewalks, roadways and parking lots during the winter months are clear of ice and snow to ensure the safety of clients and the public;
- providing security of the building when on shift; and
- performing assigned client requests.
You must be in good physical condition to perform a variety of manual activities. The successful candidate will be required to operate heavy-duty cleaning equipment, climb ladders and lift heavy objects. Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license, Fireman’s Certificate and preference will be given to those with a Refrigeration Engineer Certificate.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of building operations and maintenance. You will also have the ability to perform minor building repairs and maintenance, and inspect, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair problems to restore operation.
The Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement offers dynamic and challenging work for talented individuals in an environment that supports innovation, creativity and diversity. Also, the Saskatchewan public service offers many employment advantages.
For more information regarding Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement, please visit our website https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/government-structure/ministries/saskbuilds-and-procurement