New Job Facility Operations Worker 1 In Alberta
|Facility Operations Worker 1|
Facility Operations Worker 1
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $27.51–$29.12 an hour
Location : Alberta
Provides a clean, safe, secure and efficiently operating environment for users of recreation facilities, focused on high customer service delivery. Completes assigned work and supervises users in assigned facilities. Performs minor maintenance and repairs to equipment and facilities according to established standards.
As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Grade 12 high school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months related experience in a similar public facility with related building maintenance components, preferably in a recreation environment.
- Certification in Intermediate First-aid.
- Valid Alberta Class 5 driver's license required.
- Completion of a satisfactory Criminal Records Check (completed by The City upon employment).
Canadian Union of Public Employees, Local 417
$27.51 to $29.12 per hour.
Hours of Work:
Hours of work as scheduled with no minimum guarantee. Shifts scheduled for days, evenings and weekends as well as shiftwork to meet the operational needs of the facility.
More than one position may be filled from this posting.
We thank you for your application. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.