New Job Executive Coordinator In Saskatchewan
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $4,129–$5,371 a month
Location : Saskatchewan
The Ministry of Finance is responsible for oversight of government revenue, expenses, assets and liabilities. The Ministry provides economic and fiscal expertise, leadership and services.
Finance is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented administrative professional to join us in the role of Executive Coordinator.
Reporting to the Senior Executive Coordinator to the Deputy Minister, you will assist in providing senior level administrative leadership and office management support to both the Deputy Minister’s Office and Communications Branch teams by:
- Managing incoming and outgoing confidential correspondence within the Ministry, with the Minister’s Office and other ministries, Crowns and agencies of government;
- Proofreading and/or editing a variety of confidential correspondence in accordance with Government of Saskatchewan (GOS) visual identity standards;
- Maintaining manual and electronic filing, bring forward and records management systems;
- Verifying, coding, processing and tracking invoices for approval and payment ensuring policy compliance;
- Compiling expense information and preparing budget reports for review;
- Ordering supplies and handling office equipment maintenance;
- Participating in committees and event planning; and
- Providing back-up support to the Senior Executive Coordinator in supporting the Deputy Minister with email and calendar management and meeting preparation.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills which are imperative in this role to foster positive working relationships within the Ministry, as well as with the Minister’s Office and other ministries, Crowns and agencies. You will also have strong computer and knowledge and experience with office management and administrative procedures. Knowledge of government protocols, policies and procedures including Cabinet decisions is an asset. You will demonstrate the ability to problem solve and practice due diligence and sound judgment when responding to requests and dealing with confidential information.
Typically, the knowledge and experience required to achieve the above is obtained through:
- A combination of formal education in business or office administration, combined with significant work experience in a similar role; and
- Experience using a variety of computer software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
What We Offer
- Dynamic, challenging work for talented individuals;
- A competitive salary;
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension;
- Vacation, earned days off (EDO) and other types of leave;
- Inclusive work environments; and
- Advancement opportunities.