New Job Excavator Operator In Manitoba
Company : Ledcor
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Job Summary:You are an experienced Excavator Operator, who takes pride in the safe and efficient operations.
Apply today to join the Ledcor Heavy Civil Mining team in Fort Frances, Ontario! This is a camp-based position.
- Safe and efficient operation of John Deere 350 and 450 excavators to meet production targets
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities
- Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
- Complete production reporting and other documentation as required
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- Minimum three years of heavy civil experience on 25–45-ton excavators
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- Applicants who reside locally will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14/7 shift schedule, working 11.5 hours per day
- Camp is provided but employees may choose to live locally
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverage)
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
May 16, 2023
1340 Chevrier Blvd., Winnipeg, MB, Canada