New Job Enterprise Risk Management - Risk Coordinator, Support Office In British Columbia
|Enterprise Risk Management - Risk Coordinator, Support Office|
Enterprise Risk Management - Risk Coordinator, Support Office
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
The mission of the Enterprise Risk Management Department is to prevent, detect, and resolve loss.
Aritzia is growing, and our Enterprise Risk Management team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for maximizing Aritzia’s success by minimizing loss. As the Risk Coordinator, Enterprise Risk Management, you will support with administration related to upholding our standards of Product Security, Financial Security, People Security and Property Security. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in the Enterprise Risk Management Department to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Risk Coordinator, ERM, you will:
- Minimizing the loss of merchandise
- Safeguarding the loss of financial assets
- Taking industry leading measures to protect our people, our clients, and our communities.
- Ensuring the security of our property and physical assets
The Risk Coordinator, ERM has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications:
- OFA Level II
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.