New Job Early Childhood Inclusion Coordinator In New Brunswick
|Early Childhood Inclusion Coordinator
Early Childhood Inclusion Coordinator
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $61,828–$86,372 a year
Location : New Brunswick
Early Childhood Inclusion Coordinator
Francophone Sud School District
Francophone Sud School District region
The Department of Education and Early Childhood Development is dedicated to fulfilling
New Brunswick's educational mission.
Check out what it is like to work at the Government of New Brunswick, where we are working together
as One Team, One GNB to improve the lives of New Brunswickers every day!
Who we are:
The Early Childhood Services in the Francophone Sud School District is seeking an individual to coordinate the early childhood inclusion project. The successful candidate will initially be responsible for helping establish a pedagogical approach framework for early childhood inclusive practices, developing training on the approach and then delivering the training to educators working at francophone early learning and childcare facilities associated with all three francophone school districts. This person will also be responsible for providing support in the areas of logistics, promotion, and removal of barriers to help achieve anticipated outcomes. All work will also be carried out in collaboration with the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development and the other two Francophone school districts, Francophone Nord-Est and Francophone Nord-Ouest.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Early Childhood Inclusion Project Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing an implementation process meeting the custom needs of each of the three Francophone school districts.
- Developing tools to effectively support project implementation in all three Francophone school districts.
- Participating in the development of a pedagogical approach framework for early childhood inclusive practices as well as training.
- Providing logistical and implementation support to ensure achievement of the project objectives.
- Identifying a data collection plan aligned to the project indicators and evaluation plan and ensuring that data collection mechanisms are in place.
- Collecting data in accordance with the timeline established and submitting status reports to the project manager.
- Partnering with stakeholders.
- Assisting the project manager with other related tasks.
Your attitude, skills and interests are just as important as your area of study.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate the essential qualifications to be given further consideration. Please ensure that the preferred language for assessment is identified on your résumé.
- Office location: Moncton area.
- Telework opportunity in New Brunswick.
- Standard hours of work: Monday to Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- We promote a scent-reduced environment.
Who you are:
You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, have demonstrated creativity in problem solving and are able to think on your feet. You follow safe practices and treat others with courtesy, professionalism and kindness at all times. You care about the well-being of New Brunswickers.
Need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in education, psychology or a related field with a minimum of four (4) years' experience in early childhood development and/or teaching. An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
- Ability to facilitate groups, virtually or in person, and supervise individuals.
- Ability to pivot quickly, provide high-quality customer service and work effectively with fellow team members and partners.
- Ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds and rally them around a common mandate.
Written and spoken competence in French is required. Please state your language capability.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate the essential qualifications to be given further consideration.
Nice to have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Creative approach to the identification of solutions and the resolution of problems.
- Ability to travel throughout the school district on a regular basis and elsewhere in the province on occasion.
- Effective interactive communication
- Results orientation
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Information seeking
- Creative/innovative reasoning
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to use technology
Résumés should be in chronological order, specifying education and employment in months and years, including part-time and full-time employment.
Pay band 5: $61,828 to $86,372 annually.
What GNB can offer you:
- Comprehensive benefits package and the public service shared risk pension plan.
- Opportunities for career growth, professional development and training.
- Free access to Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) and services.
- 1 paid volunteer day per year to give back to your community.
- 1.25 days/month of paid vacation.
Providing a safe workplace for all. Your health and safety are important to us. GNB has implemented preventive measures across the organization to ensure your health and safety.
How to apply:
We encourage applicants to apply online at www.ere.gnb.ca, by mail at the following address, or by email at [email protected] by May 14, 2023, indicating competition number 23-2000-C13. This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same level.
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
Human Resource Services
Place 2000, 250 King Street
Fredericton, NB E3B 5H1
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates registered with the Equal Employment Opportunity Program and veterans who demonstrate they are among the most qualified will be given preference at the time of selection. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let's connect. You belong here.