New Job Coordinator, Corporate And Group Sales In Ontario
|Coordinator, Corporate and Group Sales
Coordinator, Corporate and Group Sales
Company : Porter Airlines Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
The Associate, Corporate and Group Sales role is partially responsible for sourcing, closing and coordinating, inbound group travel inquiries in order to grow and maximize Porter Airlines load factors, revenue and profit.
They are also responsible to provide corporate business development support in building a pipeline of targeted corporate travel accounts, researching, cold calling and qualifying leads to help the business development team meet business plans, quotas and deliver upon company objectives.
The Associate will also be responsible for implementation of sales and account management activities for a specifically assigned segment of existing corporate accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Corporate: Help build a pipeline of targeted corporate accounts, research prospects, contact targets to qualify leads, and maintain a lead generation database.
Corporate: Managing a select group of existing, small/medium market corporate accounts to optimize travel and contract performance.
Groups: Support the Groups, Conferences and Charter team to consistently achieve revenue goals through all facets of the sales cycle including lead response, quoting, conversion of group leads, conference code development, and performance tracking.
- Research and qualify sales leads, cold call, set appointments, update CRM systems, and meet expected quotas in order to help the business development team uncover new business opportunities to maximize Porter Airlines load factors and profit. They will also ensure pipeline reporting, strategies, policies and procedures are in compliance with designated objectives
- With the support of the sales leadership team, leads, manages existing corporate account deliverables, including quarterly KPI distribution, corporate ticketing audits, contract renewals, negotiations and general account management responsibilities for all designated existing accounts
- Responds to, quote and convert, inbound group sales inquiries in accordance with corporate-approved process, including tracking, reporting and payment reconciliation
- Maintains sales performance reporting in accordance with departmental reporting cycles
- Maintain corporate client information through the designated customer database systems (Zendesk CRM) and ensure pipeline updates, activities, and account productivity are tracked for reporting purposes
- Present the Porter brand story to prospective and designated existing Corporate and Group accounts
- Collaborates closely with the other sales functional areas including Agency Sales, Marketing, and external parties to help execute team marketing collateral needs, tradeshow components, corporate & group sales events, and the creation and distribution of the quarterly corporate newsletter
- Manage and administer the process of implementing Corporate codes and private fares in Navitaire and ATPCO Supports Corporate and Group sales teams with organizing event logistics and promotional activations
- Participates in applicable networking and industry events representing Porter, including some Charitable Support initiatives
- Actively participate in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy.
Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
- A minimum of 3 years of industry relevant inside sales or lead generation strategic sales expertise
- Well Organized
- Goals, objectives and measurement oriented
- Field-based self-starting attitude with strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of CRM and/or SFA tools (Zendesk)
- Knowledge of airline, travel agency sales, account management and industry relations practices
- Working knowledge of all forms of payment used by agencies and corporate accounts
- Knowledge of client travel program optimization methodologies, measurement, training, change management, marketing channels to enhance Porter offerings, sales force effectiveness and tool development
- Industry profile and relationships
- Undergraduate university degree and/or relevant industry experience of more than 3 years