New Job Client Services Representative - Cdap In British Columbia
|Client Services Representative - CDAP|
Client Services Representative - CDAP
Company : Small Business BC
Salary : $3,784 a month
Location : British Columbia
Client Services Representative - CDAP
Reports to: Program Manager, Canada Digital Adoption Program
Status: Temporary, Full-time, 1-year contract with potential for extension
ABOUT SMALL BUSINESS BC
Small Business BC (SBBC) is a non-profit organization that is here to help British Columbia’s entrepreneurs grow successful and sustainable businesses. Supported by PacifiCan and the BC Ministry of Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation, we celebrate and champion the thriving small business community within BC.
We are seeking a motivated and organized Client Services Representative who is interested in being part of a passionate team that delivers high quality customer service for the Canada Digital Adoption (CDAP) – Grow Your Business Online Program administered by Small Business BC. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to become part of a program that assists small businesses with digital adoption and partners youth with entrepreneurs to grow business online in B.C. This position is the first point of contact for clients/applicants and is responsible for corresponding with applicants, adjudicating grants, processing applications, communicating, or providing information/updates to applicants, liaising with program partners, and participating in program reporting.
This position is for a one-year contract with potential for extension contingent on continued program funding.
JOB DUTIES & TASKS
1. Provide front-line customer service to prospective applicants/clients of Canada Digital Adoption Program
a. Answer questions, provide information and communicate criteria for acceptance for the grant.
b. Conduct needs assessments, adjudicates grants, and initiate the appropriate follow up action or referral.
c. Conducts grant review for accuracy and completion, request required documentation where needed.
d. Conduct timely follow-ups and provide additional program guidance, including referring applicants to approved industry experts where appropriate.
e. Collaborate with team for resolution or escalate client services issues as needed.
2. Provide information and resources regarding the various business-related supports available
a. Provide advice on where small businesses can go to find support from all levels of government, not-for-profits, private industry, and other appropriate agencies.
b. Provide hands on support to assist businesses through the grant process and direct to program partners as needed.
c. Provide input and content for digital pathfinding and supports for small businesses.
3. Client Relationship Management:
a. Enter client contact and interaction information into CRM, manage and maintain database of records as needed.
b. Build rapport and maintain client relationships, lookup client interaction history if necessary to provide better service to clients.
4. Other related duties:
a. Liaises with service providers, program partners, stakeholders, and accounts payables for successful grant delivery
b. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- A degree or diploma in Sales and Marketing, Business Management, Small Business and Entrepreneurship, or E-Commerce, and extensive customer service experience, or an equivalent blend of education and business-related experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business administration, sales and/or customer service.
- Experience with working in an office environment and managing confidential material and information with discretion, diplomacy, and tact.
- Familiarity with e-commerce, digital marketing, and business technology.
- Excellent communication skills, including effective listening and the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Suite, P.O.S, Outlook, CRM.
- Passion for client services; customer service oriented with a demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and solve problems.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, follow-through, and ability to juggle competing priorities with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in French is considered an asset, as well as additional languages (Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese or Farsi)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Remuneration: BCGEU Level: Range 11, Step 1 $1892.10 bi-weekly (non-negotiable).
- (Small Business BC is not a government department; however, this position is a part of the BC Government Employees Union)
- Strengthening Health & Wellbeing: Full benefits package after the completion of 3 months, including 100% Employer paid Extended Health Benefits, Vision Care, Dental coverage, and Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- Investing in YOUR future: We have a generous group RRSP Matching Plus plan.
- Relax & Recharge: Paid time off and additional paid ‘Flex Days’ every three weeks.
- Shape the Community: Be a part of a young, talented, driven, and fun team working hard to make a difference within the small business community.
- More Flexibility: Our Hybrid work model lets you split your time between home and the office
To apply for this position, please visit our website at http://smallbusinessbc.ca/careers/. No phone inquiries please. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Small Business BC is an inclusive employer. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please email [email protected] to discuss your accessibility needs.
Job Type: Full-time