New Job Branch Manager - Fort Saskatchewan, Edmonton, Ab In Alberta
|Branch Manager - Fort Saskatchewan, Edmonton, AB|
Branch Manager - Fort Saskatchewan, Edmonton, AB
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Requisition ID: 178337
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
About the role
As a Branch Manager, you will assume responsibility for the overall success of the branch by working to meet financial objectives related to the profitable growth and retention of the branch’s personal and business portfolio.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
- Be passionate about leading and developing a team that will build and strengthen existing and new customer relationships by providing financial advice
- Assist with building and strengthening existing and new customer relationships, through coaching, training and observation
- Coach your team to success, both on an individual basis as well as for the Branch/Bank
- Manage and minimize the Bank’s exposure to risk
- Oversee the implementation of the Bank’s policies, practices, special initiatives and procedures
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? – We’d love to work with you if you have:
- Experience as a people manager and the ability to engage your team
- Experience in both personal and small business banking
- Solid sales management experience and the ability to market Scotiabank
- The ability to build strong relationships focused on providing a great client experience and growing relationships with existing customers
- A license to sell mutual funds
- Successfully completed the CIFP Diploma in Financial Planning (or Bank recognized equivalent)
- Completed the educational requirements needed to assume the role of Branch Compliance Officer
What’s in it for you?
- You are in a key leadership role that is recognized by the Bank with a comprehensive compensation plan.
- Ability to make a lasting impact on both the branch staff and the customers.
- An inclusive culture where we value and recognize our employees’ contributionsv
Location(s): Canada : Alberta : Edmonton
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: All postings in me@Scotiabank will remain live for a minimum of 5 days.