New Job Bartender In Yukon
Restaurant & Hospitality
Come join our amazing team at the all new Big Bear Eatery and Taphouse!
Big Bear Liquor, the largest private liquor retailer in The Yukon, is looking for determined, hard working, talented people to join us.
Our goal is to deliver an uncompromisingly high level of service to all The Yukon's residents, and the territory’s guests.
Do you feel like becoming an essential part of our premier Yukon liquor industry team?
Are you ready to work hard and shine for our customers, our team, our suppliers, and yourself?
If the answer is Yes, we want you!
We are looking for enthusiastic Bartenders to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes wages and tips.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with servers and customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Follow bar plan and memorize bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age when necessary
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Requirements and skills
- Resume and proven working experience as a Bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
We are looking for experienced bartenders for our brand new fun and friendly, semi-tropical location. Wages from $18-$22 per hour plus tips. If you thrive in a fast-paced, busy team environment, we want you! Four full-time positions available.