New Job Banquet Cooks- Saltlik In Alberta
|Banquet Cooks- SALTLIK|
Banquet Cooks- SALTLIK
Company : Saltlik
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
At SALTLIK, our team is deeply connected to their craft and seek purpose through serving others. Join a team of experts who are passionate about quality and committed to curating rare experiences.
As a Banquet Cook, you are responsible for preparing and delivering curated and hand-crafted culinary experiences to our guests in support of iconic event hospitality. You operate with consistency and precision while utilizing prep and cooking methods for a quick and distinct execution of our menu items. In this role, you will follow specifications and uphold the quality of products, while fostering a clean and safe environment. You are a master of your craft and lead and develop the team around you to be the same.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your personal and family needs
- Competitive compensation opportunity
- Ongoing mentorship to support personal and professional goals
- Fun, Team-driven and inclusive community
- Dynamic, fast-paced, and agile work environment
- World-class Culinary and Service training
- Compete through culinary and bar challenges
- Meal discounts
- Fitness membership discounts
- Recruiting & Referral bonus program incentives
- 3+ years culinary experience (If you have potential and less experience, we still want to meet you).
- A passion for culinary and creating world-class experiences
- A desire to learn and grow through personal and career development
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You see things from a new perspective
- You value honesty and humility. You have integrity and do what you say.
- You approach life with fearless determination and a sense of fun.
- You are creative, risk-taking, visionary and cutting edge. You choose to lead.
- You contribute to a strong culture and are committed to the team.
- You are passionate about quality and professionalism.
- You believe in unleashing the potential in others.
SALTLIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at SALTLIK however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with SALTLIK will be contacted to participate further in this process.
Built on an elevated guest experience and culinary mastery, SALTLIK has been a leader in developing the best for over 15 years. We create an atmosphere where culinary passion is unleashed. SALTLIK is in the heart of downtown Calgary, where you can expect a warm and comfortable dining experience. Our menu offers an array of hand-crafted items using fresh, quality ingredients. We offer exclusive catered events in our private dining with every detail of service skillfully curated. Careful thought and consideration has gone into every part of what we do here at SALTLIK, and it starts with our people.
SALTLIK is a part of the JOEY Restaurant Group, who are family-owned and operated since 1992 and have grown into an iconic multi-concept brand throughout North America with continued growth and expansion planned into 2030.
At SALTLIK, we pride ourselves on training those driven to become professionals in the pursuit of culinary and service excellence. Taught by the best in the industry, our partners establish and evolve depth of knowledge through the practice of their skills. Career driven, our partners have an emotional connection to what they do and seek precision in their quest for culinary greatness. We offer a stage to create and develop, while growing in a diverse range of experiences. Partners are valued and recognized for their commitment to the team and their entrepreneurial spirit. We are home to future industry leaders, mentors and professionals.
SALTLIK provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees, including due to disabilities, medical conditions, and religious beliefs and practices.