New Job Associate - End User Technical Support In Ontario
|Associate - End User Technical Support
Associate - End User Technical Support
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 176438
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Employee IT Services (EITS) is the face of Scotiabank’s Global Technology Services (GTS). We are the front line for employees seeking access to systems, applications, resolving end user computing issues and fulfillment requests. EITS consistently delivers an excellent IT experience to Scotiabank Employees globally by providing easy to use, intuitive, reliable technology, along with best-in-class support anytime - anywhere.
Our Employee IT Advanced Support Services team specifically supports the bank’s Digital Factory locations in the King Street East/Sherbourne Street + Queen’s Quay West & York Street neighbourhoods.
You will play a critical part in keeping the bank’s endpoint systems running. This support comprises of technical assistance to users and their endpoint devices in a 24x7 production environment. You are also responsible liaising with other departments, vendors, and other internal support teams for assistance in implementing new projects.
In this role, you will be expected to spend time onsite. You can also expect rotating coverage for a hotline and on-call support.
Is this role right for you?
- You thrive on managing customer issues, resolving them directly or engaging internal resources to do so.
- You have a passion to ensure that all tasks are completed within a timely manner and all tasks are being logged through our ticketing system.
- You are empathetic & can portray an accurate sense of urgency and professionalism when interacting with customers.
- You enjoy sharing information and collaborate with members of the team to find innovative solutions.
- You understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You can demonstrate the ability to interact with people, remotely & in person.
- You possess good verbal & written communication skills in English. The same in Spanish is an asset.
- You have a solid track record when it comes to being very customer focused and having a good understanding of the needs of our customers.
- You have at least 4+ years of hands-on working experience in a fast paced, high demand corporate office environment.
- You have at least 4+ year of hands-on technical working experience in providing both technical support and customer service.
- You have at least 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with resolving technical issues related to Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems.
- You have at least 3+ years technical working experience with resolving technical issues related to Apple macOS.
- You have at least 3+ years technical working experience with resolving technical issues related to Apple iOS and Google Android OS.
- You can demonstrate your technical working knowledge on all aspects of end-user computing, in order to deal with complex technical issues, which could range from PC’s, Laptops, Tablets, Networking & Printers.
- You can demonstrate a good understanding of how to troubleshoot application issues.
- You also have working knowledge in the use and support of Office 365 (i.e., Microsoft Word/Outlook/Excel).
- You have completed a post-secondary education in Computer Science or in a relevant field of study.
What's in it for you?
- We are technology partners who help the business transform how our employees around the world work.
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success! We also foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning.
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does. This isn't your typical corporate job. We work hard and we have fun!
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (pension & Employee Share Ownership), generous vacation; health/medical/wellness benefits; employee banking privileges.
- We work onsite to support employees & our primary offices in downtown Toronto are:
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.