New Job Administration Assistant, Enforcement In Ontario
|Administration Assistant, Enforcement|
Administration Assistant, Enforcement
Company : City of Mississauga
Salary : $50,784–$67,713 a year
Location : Ontario
Req ID: 23275
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Closing Date: 05/15/2023
Under the direction of the Manager, Mobile Licensing, the Clerk will provide administrative support and be responsible for the duties as outlined below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to mobile licensing overnight staff
- Respond to inquiries from staﬀ, public and Councillors on sectional matters.
- Input service requests into Infor
- Input time & labour
- Manage outlook emails and calendars. Process invoices using Infor and SAP.
- Create correspondences, documents, reports, presentations, agendas and minutes as required.
- Answer phones, emails and direct or respond to inquires as needed.
- Maintain applicable business unit records.
- Provide backup support to other administrative staﬀ.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please Note: This position is for an overnight shift. This is a hybrid role and shift times will be Monday to Friday 6pm-2am
Skills and Qualifications
- Secondary school education with a minimum of three years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or equivalent related experience and education;
- Proﬁcient in Microsoft Oﬃce (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Excellent administrative, planning, organizational, interpersonal skills and time management;
- Proficiency in grammar and spelling along with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential;
- General knowledge of by-laws would be an asset;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Flexible in adapting to changing workloads;
- Excellent customer service.
Hourly Rate/Salary: $ 50,784- $67,713
Hours of Work: 35
Work Location: Mavis North, Enforcemnt/C Stor
Organization Unit: T&W/Mobile Licensing Enforce
Department/Division/Section: T&W/Transportation&Works Dept , T&W/Enforcement Division , Mobile Licensing Enforce
Non-Union/Union: Non Union
Applicants applying to this posting may be considered for the same position(s) should another vacancy occur within six months from the date of this posting, unless the requirement to repost is expressed differently in a Collective Agreement.
If you are selected for an interview and your proposed transfer or promotion results in a real or perceived conflict of interest in relation to the Employment of Relatives Corporate Policy and Procedure, you must notify the Human Resources Representative as soon as possible.
If you are selected for an interview you are expected to disclose all current positions held in the City, whether full time or part time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the City of Mississauga will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.