New Job Accounts Receivable Clerk In Ontario
|Accounts Receivable Clerk|
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $24.51–$29.30 an hour
Location : Ontario
Please note that this is a University of Ottawa Medical Associates position. The successful candidate to this vacancy will be an employee of the University of Ottawa Medical Associates and not The Ottawa Hospital.
Days, Monday to Friday, 8 hour shifts.
Under the Assistant Business Manager's direction, the Accounts Receivable (AR) Clerk is responsible for sending and payment of invoices, monitoring incoming payments, and resolving revenue discrepancies. The AR Clerk runs monthly reports, and ensures transactions and payments are recorded and tracked using various software packages.
- Post-secondary education in commerce, accounting, finance, or business administration;
- 3+ years' experience in accounts receivable, including handling various accounting tasks;
- Comprehensive knowledge of current accounting/financial software including SAGE, MS Office Suite, and Adobe;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing demands, must possess effective organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently but is a team member with strong interpersonal skills;
- Effective organizational skills; able to manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision;
- Proficient verbal and written communication, including proofreading and editing skills required to draft or generate correspondence or documents;
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills;
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative, tact and diplomacy;
- Capable of adapting to a complex and changing work environment;
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy;
- Exercises sound judgment and a high level of confidentiality and discretion while working with sensitive and private information.
- Knowledge of OHIP Schedule of Benefits, RAMQ Manuel des médecins spécialistes;
- Experience using EPIC;
- Proficiency in English and French (Level B).
Interested? Apply today!
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient safety as we are, we would like to hear from you. Please submit an on-line application for the position you are interested in. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
The Ottawa Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the recruitment process.
Go to www.thinkottawamedicine.ca for more information.