New Job Accounts Payable Clerk In Alberta
|Accounts Payable Clerk|
Accounts Payable Clerk
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Bantrel is proud to be a leading provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Construction Management (EPC / EPCM) services in Canada.
For 40 years we have delivered end-to-end solutions for some of Canada’s most challenging and complex energy, mining, infrastructure and nuclear projects, with an unrelenting focus on safety and quality. Bantrel performs design and procurement services from our primary Calgary, Edmonton and Toronto office locations and delivers construction management and self-perform construction services at various Client sites across Canada.
We operate independently but leverage the global expertise of and provide resources to our affiliate Bechtel Corporation, one of the largest EPC companies in the world, and remain Canadian focused including through our other shareholder, McCaig Investments, a respected local family group of businesses and deep community supporter. Our private ownership provides long-term business planning and strategic decision horizons supported by a strong financial position.
Bantrel Co.: My Company | LinkedIn
Our Corporate Accounts Payable team is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk based in Calgary, AB. This position reports to the Accounts Payable Lead & Project Accounting Manager.
In this full-time permanent role, you will be a champion of diversity & inclusion.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Review and process expense reports and vendor invoices for various client and internal projects.
- Matches invoice amounts against purchase orders.
- Ensures expense reports and invoices are properly approved and required documents are attached prior to processing for payment
- Verifies expense claims against client project expense policies
- Vacation coverage for other AP team members.
- Enters payment information and account codes into Agresso system.
- Communicates with employees, suppliers, and internal clients on payment discrepancies and other queries.
- Ensures suppliers invoices and expense claims are processed accurately and paid in a timely manner.
- AP account reconciliations
- Adhoc responsibilities and reporting as required
- Degree or Accounting Diploma
- 3 years plus related work experience in an Accounts Payable
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet weekly AP deadlines
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy of costs
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.