New Job Word/Data Processing Clerk Ii - Cad & Niche Development Unit Administrative Support In Alberta
|Word/Data Processing Clerk II - CAD & NICHE Development Unit Administrative Support|
Word/Data Processing Clerk II - CAD & NICHE Development Unit Administrative Support
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $46,690–$57,973 a year
Location : Alberta
The Edmonton Police Service (EPS) has an opportunity for one (1) Word/Data Processing Clerk II to help support and assist the CAD & NICHE Development Unit. The successful candidates will assume the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring and maintaining the ongoing training schedule for the EPS Records Management System (NicheUA) with the booking and rescheduling of instructor and employee training as required.
- Managing the CAD and NICHEUA Training email inbox by providing timely and accurate responses for any information requests received; completing any action or follow up with the necessary parties.
- Providing meeting support for the Staff Sergeant and Sergeant by preparing agendas, taking minutes, drafting reports and presentations; provide research or history on past meetings, action items and decisions as required.
- Provide project support by helping to diarize and track progress of CAD and NICHE Projects with providing reminders and ensuring follow-up at scheduled intervals.
- Providing CARM support for members within the unit by updating and changing when required; flagging any irregularities for the Staff Sergeant and Sergeant for them to address.
- Maintain and creation Unit email distribution lists.
- Draft memos, transfer notices, and other memos as required.
- Compile weekly reports for the CAD and NICHEUA training for the management team.
- Other duties as assigned and required.
- Completion of the twelfth (12th) school grade including business subjects with emphasis on general office practices, or completion of an appropriate certificate program from an approved business school/college.
- An Office Administration certificate or similar would be an asset.
- A minimum of two (2) year's progressively responsible and diversified office experience including demonstrated scheduling and organization abilities. Previous work experience in a scheduling or Project Management role would be beneficial.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, One Note, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency in CARM would be an asset.
- Strong reading comprehension, as well as verbal and written communication skills, are required.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40-50WPM is required.
- Applicants may be tested.
- As part of your pre-hire screening, you will be required to complete an Enhanced Security Clearance. Should you accept employment with the Edmonton Police Service you acknowledge and agree to participate in future Enhanced Security Re-Clearances at scheduled intervals or in any other circumstances, exigent or otherwise, as required by Human Resources Division.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Hours of work may be subject to the terms and conditions of a variable hours of work program. Some evening work could be required.
21B, Salary Grade: 007, $22.36 - $27.76 (Hourly), $1,788.90 - $2,221.20 (Bi-Weekly), $46,689.77 - $57,973.32 (Annually). The rates quoted are in accordance with a collective agreement between the Union and the City of Edmonton that expired on December 19, 2020.
- The City of Edmonton thanks applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
- Please note that the option to work remotely is not available at this time.
The Province of Alberta is a party to the Federal Agreement on Internal Trade, the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility with British Columbia and the New West Partnership Trade Agreement with British Columbia and Saskatchewan. All of these agreements promote labour mobility between the Provinces. Applicants may obtain information regarding recognition of extra provincial credentials at www.newwestpartnershiptrade.ca.
HR Consultant: CS