New Job Territory Manager - Retail (Laval, North Shore, Tremblant) - Full Book In Quebec
|Territory Manager - Retail (Laval, North Shore, Tremblant) - Full Book|
Territory Manager - Retail (Laval, North Shore, Tremblant) - Full Book
Company : Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
What You Need To Know
Open your future to incredible career potential. Work for an industry leader who invests in their people. Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits is North America’s preeminent wine and spirits distributor, as well as a family-owned, privately held company with a 50+ year legacy of success. We were named by Newsweek as a Most Loved Workplace and are included on the Forbes lists for Largest Private Companies and Best Employers for Diversity.
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for our Top Shelf Benefits, including comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage, dental and vision plans, disability coverage, life insurance plans, and an RRSP plan. We also offer wellness initiatives, parental leave, vacation accrual, paid sick leave, and more.
At Southern Glazer’s, you’ll enjoy an environment where continuous learning and growth are supported and experience a culture where you are respected, and your voice is heard. If you’re looking to fill your glass with opportunity, come join our FAMILY.
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory, market segment, and supplier brand by effectively selling the company s products/services and providing excellent customer service to fulfill the potential of our suppliers and customers.
- Make regular sales calls to on and off-premise customers to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with the service provided
- Analyze, plan, establish and maintain an efficient and productive daily call pattern in assigned territory.
- Achieve assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives
- Analyze the total territory and each account to determine the priority selling, promotional, and merchandising opportunities
- Implement and maintain up-to-date, accurate records of sales, competitive activity, and payment performances of all accounts in assigned territory
- Recognize major trends and directions, describe major trends associated with a specific type of market, and discuss the organization's position and plans about key product trends
- Install and maintain appropriate point-of-sale/ printed materials within accounts that are clean and current
- Ensure order information is captured accurately, work with a specific sales system as part of current responsibilities and conduct day-to-day sales order entry
- Assist customers with inventory management responsibilities (product availability/new product placement and rotation of stock)
- Participate in sales projects, account evaluations, proposals, presentations, and other sales-related activities
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and winery/distillery tours to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments
- Perform other duties as assigned
Additional Primary Responsibilities
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline is preferred.
- Ability to maintain a valid and current driver’s license
- Working knowledge and proficiency in computer skills, including MS Office Suite (e.g., Outlook for email, Excel to track metrics, Word and PowerPoint to create documents, and presentations), and experience with Customer Relation Management (CRM) systems
- Goal-oriented focused, and assertive individual who needs a little direction or supervision
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to calculate discounts
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills to communicate with direct customers on the telephone and internally effectively and be able to manage time effectively.
- Ability to travel is required.
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time may include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or mobile device
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include walking, bending, reaching, standing, squatting, and stooping
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include driving throughout the day with segments up to 2 hours
- May require lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 56lbs
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, an Affirmative Action/EEO employer, prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits provides competitive compensation based on estimated performance level consistent with the past relevant experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and education of employees. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any pay ranges posted here are estimates from outside of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits and do not reflect Southern Glazer's pay bands or ranges.