New Job Technical Business Lead Analyst In Ontario
|Technical Business Lead Analyst|
Technical Business Lead Analyst
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 174062
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Technical Business Analyst
Is this role right for you?
- . Ensure that requirements are clearly, accurately, and thoroughly documented and understood either for system changes and/or process changes and that there is value and consistency added to the customer experience by.
o Providing contribution to design/review process
o Monitoring/reviewing design during development phase.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of projects through:
o Procedural documents completed to support user (guidelines, job aids. etc.)
o Input provided to preparation and execution of testing.
o Conducting post implementation measurement review of projects.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Bank's hardware, software and application, architecture and development tools and techniques and the state of the art within the industry as well as an awareness of current procedures of all areas affecting the development and operation of systems.
- Ensure that supervisor or Project Leader is kept informed of all unresolved issues, other areas of concern and any other deviations from plans through timely and well documented reporting
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
. This position requires the following knowledge:
o Thorough knowledge of testing methodology
o Thorough knowledge of bank processes.
o Working knowledge of the Bank's business units (including products)
o Working knowledge of bank technology
o Working knowledge of Bank accounting
o Thorough knowledge of Bank controls
o Thorough degree of writing skills
o Thorough degree of communication skills
o Thorough knowledge of project planning
o Thorough knowledge of computer based, productivity tools.
- Analytical thinking, using a systematic approach to planning and problem-solving by devising plans or conducting complex analyses
- Communication, choosing when and how to convey information and/or ideas concisely in ways that will be clearly understood. Listening to others. Tailoring approach to fit the person or audience. Ensuring internal/external communication channels upward and downward are open by managing internal and external communication
- Customer Focused, seeking information about the real underlying needs of both internal and external customers, and taking personal responsibility for matching those needs to available or customized services. Correcting problems promptly and defensively by anticipating underlying customer needs and adds value
- Results Focus, maintaining a focus on the task at hand and the desired result Identifying opportunities for increasing the bottom-line and pushing activities and projects in that direction by achieving targeted outcomes
- Accuracy and Thoroughness, ensuring that work is completed correctly, thoroughly and is of high quality by monitoring for accuracy and thoroughness
- Team Focus, working effectively with others to achieve common objectives. Taking action to create and sustain highly motivated groups to achieve common objectives. Helping integrate and sustain goals, roles and responsibilities of the team the cooperating
- Persuasion, influencing others to a desired outcome through building persuasive arguments based on logic and fact, coupled with the ability to anticipate, and respond to the needs and concerns of others by responding effectively to objection
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences.
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
- We hire you for your talent — not just a job — so you can grow with us. We’ll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole.
- Dress codes don't apply here: being comfortable does.
- Our work from home social channel offers weekly virtual yoga, social events, learning opportunities, and contests to share current experiences & promote wellbeing in our new remote environment.
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones.
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
- Free shuttle service to and from Union Station, onsite subsidized cafeteria with a chef, and an onsite fitness center*
- Some of our perks & onsite offerings will be offline as we continue to monitor federal and provincial regulations around COVID-19.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.