New Job Student Recruitment Officer In New Brunswick
|Student Recruitment Officer|
Student Recruitment Officer
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Built upon nearly 90 years of innovation and growth, MFC Training is Canada's largest private flight school. An industry leader, MFC Training operates teaching facilities in both Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick. In training the world's newest flight crews, it is essential to ensure the highest level of safety and quality in maintaining the College's fleet of aircraft.
MFC Training is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Student Recruitment Officer in Moncton, NB.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative representative as an entry point at MFC including but not limited to the following:
- Greeting students and external clients upon entry into the building;
- Answering incoming calls and transferring accordingly;
- Refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as required;
- and administrative office duties as assigned.
- Manage and monitor all incoming leads in conjunction with the admissions officer;
- Assist students through each step of the enrollment process;
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of web forms;
- Assist students with applications for financing and government agencies;
- Liaise with government agencies on behalf of matters that concern students;
- Liaise with management with respect to student financial concerns;
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual reports;
- Assist with student medicals;
- Liaise with the marketing team on updates to website and programs;
- Coordinate with student program manager on new intakes;
- Administrative duties with respect to student enrollment and orientation;
- Coordinate and schedule facility visits and tours;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years experience in an administrative role;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Post-secondary education with a focus in office administration;
- Excellent computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- An outgoing, energetic personality with a strong desire to connect with others;
- Bilingual in both French and English considered an asset.
- Must be able to obtain a clear record of conduct.
What we offer:
- Personal travel privileges with PAL
- RRSP Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs
CLOSING DATE: Applications will be accepted until April 19, 2023.
MFC Training is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized, supported, and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.