New Job Strategic Account Manager In Quebec
|Strategic Account Manager|
Strategic Account Manager
Company : Sama
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
About the Role:
Sama is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to lead our customer engagement and expansion strategy with our North American based clients. The Strategic Account Manager role is responsible for overseeing our enterprise accounts in North America by securing and growing revenue, and coordinating with the sales, product, and services delivery teams to ensure client goals are met and exceeded.
This is a senior position on the account management team and will require that you are comfortable operating at the strategic level, but also able to dive into the details as necessary to improve our processes and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. As a critical role in the continued success of our North American operations, you will: support our current and future business needs, engage with key client stakeholders, align our capabilities with client needs, collaborate with sales to secure renewals and expand revenue, ensure program profitability, work closely with our delivery team to meet our customers' goals, and further the mission of Sama.
- Serve as an executive stakeholder, providing support to our enterprise clients
- Become an expert in AI Computer Vision, understand the ML lifecycle from start to finish
- Serve as the voice of the customer within Sama and ensure alignment to provide high levels of consistent customer value
- Align with the sales team to build and maintain account plans outlining all risks and opportunities, customer engagement strategies, customer goals, and revenue growth plans - with your primary focus on securing existing business and supporting business growth
- Take full responsibility for ensuring program continuity, revenue, and ensure margin goals are achieved
- Set services delivery targets with our delivery teams and provide executive oversight of the delivery team activities that achieve customer goals - dotted line management to the delivery team servicing your accounts
- Manage program scope changes and gain customer agreement for price increases as requirements change
- Lead internal stakeholder meetings, own success of cross-functional activities, coordinate all activities between teams necessary to ensure continue customer success
- Represent Sama, our mission and values, to our customers
- 10+ years of related work experience leading account management or customer success teams
- Track record of goal achievement, specifically on customer renewals and growth targets
- Proven experience leading high level customer engagements with excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills required
- Experienced at setting KPI's and OKR's that drive desired customer and organizational outcomes
- Self-driven and self-motivated leader - likes to have fun, and can motivate others with their positive attitude
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Experience leading change management and process improvement initiatives
- Thrives in a highly dynamic environment, comfortable prioritizing competing priorities
- You see obstacles as opportunities and are highly motivated by difficult challenges
- Passionate about providing world class customer experience
- Deep commitment to building an ethical, world-class company with technology at its core - supporting Sama's mission
- Highly collaborative individual with experience in influencing change within an organization
- 5+ years project or operations management experience
- Experience working with and leading internationally distributed teams
- Have built and led a team of account or customer success managers
- AI/ML Industry knowledge and experience
- Automotive industry knowledge and experience
- You embody our Sama values, exemplifying Grit, Integrity, Get things done (GTD), and Humanity
- Genuine interest in learning about new forward-thinking technologies - including machine learning & artificial intelligence and how we deliver value to clients
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced environment with a high level of ambiguity in our current environment
Sama provides high-quality training data that powers AI technology for Fortune 2000 companies such as Google, Walmart, Ford, Microsoft, and Marriott. We're experts in data curation and data annotation for 2D and 3D image, video, and sensor data for machine learning algorithms.. Sama offers the highest quality SLAs in the industry, along with cutting-edge ML-assisted annotation tools, QA processes, and security and compliance standards.
Founded in 2008 on the belief that "talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not", Sama is driven by the mission to expand opportunities for those who are underprivileged. As a certified B-corp, Sama has provided worker training programs to increase economic opportunity for more than 13,000 people from underserved communities. By connecting our customers with amazing talent in East Africa, we've impacted more than 59,000 workers and their dependents.
Today, our vision is to provide data scientists, ML engineers, and data operations teams with an indispensable, integrated platform for AI data preparation, labeling, and collection.
For more information, visit www.sama.com.
More information can be found at:
- Featured in Forbes: How Ethical Is Your AI?
- Sama Honored on Inc. Magazine's Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies — the Inc. 5000
- Reversing Poverty - Ted Talk by our founder Leila Janah
Sama is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high-growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Sama culture. Our core values are One Team, One Goal - Deliver. Period. - Trust & Transparency - Customer First - Humanity.
Sama offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a full benefits package, including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, long-term disability insurance, life, and AD&D insurance, employer-matching Group RRSP, generous holiday and vacation policies, sabbaticals, a monthly fitness stipend, and professional development opportunities.
At Sama, we pride ourselves in being a diverse and equal opportunity employer.