New Job Store Manager In Alberta
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $23.50–$25.50 an hour
Location : Alberta
The Scoopin' Moose in Canmore, Alberta, is seeking a full-time manager for the 2023 season. This position can start as early as mid April or May and go until late August, or September or later.
Are you a mature and responsible individual, who loves working as part of a fast-paced team? Do you love customer service and ice cream? Then this might be the right fit for you!
The Scoopin' Moose has proudly been operating on Main Street in Canmore for ten years. We love making our customers smile with our ice cream and being part of the summer experience in Canmore. Come work with us and lead our vibrant team!
The right candidate absolutely MUST:
- Have previous customer service experience
- Cash handling experience
- Have some supervising experience and confidence to lead
- Be adept at using technology and own a computer OR tablet, and a smart phone and be proficient using those devices for the purposes of creating schedules and communicating with team members
- Be friendly and outgoing and able to problem solve
- Be responsible, reliable, punctual
- Lift 40LBS
- Food handling is an asset but NOT a requirement as we will teach you all you need to know to safely and properly handle food
As store manager you will be required to create schedules, handle cash and bank drops, supervise the staff, ensure cleanliness and proper procedures, make orders when necessary in conjunction with owners and other managers.
What we offer:
- Staff Accommodation! A private room in our staff accommodation located downtown Canmore
- A steady full-time employment for the duration of the season and possibly beyond
- A bonus for staying for the entire season (to be discussed during an interview)
- CA$23.50 – CA$25.50 per hour based on experience
- Staff activities during the season, such as stand up paddle boarding, rafting, horseback riding, etc.
If you think you have what it takes, send us a resume and a short blurb on why you want to come work for us. Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada already, we cannot sponsor you.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 4-6 months
Salary: $23.50-$25.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Housing allowance
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location