New Job Senior Associate, Bpo In Nova Scotia
|Senior Associate, BPO
Senior Associate, BPO
Company : MUFG Investor Services
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
About MUFG Investor Services:
MUFG Investor Services provides asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of MUFG – one of the largest banks in the world with $2.8 trillion in assets – we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, trustee services and depository to securities lending and other banking services.
With a diverse and dynamic network of offices across the globe, MUFG Investor Services provides challenging and rewarding careers. We achieve this by offering continuous learning and development, collaborative team work environment, promotion of work-life integration, and exposure to a wide variety of work.
Imagine your future at MUFG Investor Services where you can grow professionally, in a diverse and inclusive workplace that rewards your contribution.
- Organize and act on task received in a group email box
- Run daily reports to look for new items not received by email for review/action
- Send a weekly communication tracker to our clients detailing all information received to the group inbox and review notes and status for each item
- Work with multiple members of your client team, especially the legal department, to ensure any documentation requiring approval and signature is completed and returned to the underlying funds before deadlines
- Review private equity fund reporting documentation (such as newsletters, financials, distribution notices, capital statements) and noting any important information in the corresponding tracker
- Report any red flags (such as legal matters being brought against a fund/breaches of a fund's IT system) to your client's attention immediately so they can advise how to proceed
- Attend Annual/Quarterly Fund meetings on your client's behalf and taking notes, then forwarding them an internal team for review.
- Compile information from the trackers, and from reporting items received, to prepare Annual Reports on high valued funds
- General customer service, assisting other departments, and occasionally Funds with queries
- Strong computer skills with strengths in Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is particularly an asset.
- Proven investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience working closely with clients
At MUFG Investor Services, we are exceptionally proud of our approach to Hybrid Working. It enables the flexibility to thrive from wherever our employees work and, stay connected to their team and our culture. When we make Hybrid Working plans, we get to know the individual and pride ourselves in underpinning all our decisions with fairness and consistency.
MUFG Investor Services provides all of its employees with an extremely attractive compensation package. In addition to base salary, there is a group medical insurance scheme, group pension scheme, reimbursement of professional subscriptions, paid holidays and assistance towards gym memberships.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only to provide an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.