New Job Sap Clerk In Manitoba
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $43,557–$49,968 a year
Location : Manitoba
CL3 Clerk 3
Department of Health
Financial Services, Comptrollership, Finance
Advertisement Number: 41026
Salary(s): CL3 $43,557.00 - $49,968.00 per year
Closing Date: April 30, 2023
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to Indigenous people and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
Manitoba Health plays a key role in health policy, planning, funding, and oversight to ensure that service providers, such as Regional Health Authorities, CancerCare Manitoba, Addictions Foundation of Manitoba and over 100 other service delivery organizations, are enabled and accountable to provide economic, high quality services.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- A satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business Administration, or an equivalent combination of experience and on-the-job training related to accounting or finance may be considered.
- Extensive work related experience performing accounts payable functions such as; updating records, performing reconciliation, and monitoring account discrepancies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to independently interpret and balance the department's accounts payable system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships and interact effectively with team members, clients, and the general public.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and excerise a high degree of initiative.
- Strong verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and professionally with a broad range of internal and external clients.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
- Effective written communication skills to prepare documents such as; emails, departmental forms.
- Experience working within the financial payment processes and reporting modules of SAP software.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Accounts Payable, the SAP Clerk is responsible for handling all accounts payable functions in SAP within the Branch. This includes, but is not limited to, creating purchase orders and requisitions, processing invoices, processing receipts for goods, and providing reports on requisitions, purchase orders, and contracts. The incumbent will also be responsible for functions related to inputting time and attendance for the Branch, applying the policies related to the role, including the General Manual of Administration and the Financial Administration Manual, and communicating with internal and external clients.
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions for represented positions may be grieved by internal represented applicants. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor's representative. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.