New Job Project Manager - Infrastructure, Project Delivery And Support In Ontario
|Project Manager - Infrastructure, Project Delivery and Support|
Project Manager - Infrastructure, Project Delivery and Support
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 172095
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Project Manager, Project Delivery and Support, Infrastructure
About the Team
Projects Delivery & Support (PD&S) is a centralized project management office that supports various technology teams across the bank. As a Project Manager in PD&S, you will lead a variety of projects across business lines and technologies, using various project management methodologies and tools. You will work in a culturally diverse environment while providing our Technology and Business partners with best-in-class project management expertise.
Come join our innovative and results oriented team!
Is this role right for you?
Manage and ensure the successful delivery of complex projects involving multiple teams from different groups across the bank, as well as external vendors when required
- Is accountable for planning the end-to-end design of significant processes and projects (the full journey)
- Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain high functioning project teams
- Influences business project decisions with direct impact on financials or operating results
- Provides technical advice and leads the development of the roadmap within the context of a technical specialty
- Ability to independently run executive Steerco meetings with Group Heads, EVPs, and SVPs
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge Recommends technical strategy within a technical domain, may investigate and evaluate new technologies
- Work with executive sponsors and business managers to prioritize requirements, issues and deliverables
- Create and maintain risk/issue logs and escalate issues to stakeholders and steering committee as appropriate
- Defines and maintains the roadmap and project budget
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
5-7 years of experience as a Project Manager, managing large complex multi-stream projects, that have significant IT and operational components, preferably in the financial services industry
- Excellent track record managing projects of high/medium complexity, high/medium risk and budgets (up to $10 Million+) dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication (verbal/written/presentation). Mature interpersonal skills with the ability to work with, and influence, all types of professionals
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques (e.g., CA PPM, MS Projects, JIRA, Visio, Agile/Scrum, Waterfall etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Business, or related discipline
- Must Haves: PMP certification or working towards
- Nice to Haves: Scrum Master certification (CSM), Professional ScrumMaster certification (PSM) and/or master’s degree (MBA)
What's in it for you?
We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- Strong support network that creates a Project Management community of practice and ensures you are supported to drive success from day 1
- We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits and much more!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.