New Job Product Supply Manager In Newfoundland And Labrador
|Product Supply Manager|
Product Supply Manager
Company : Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Newfoundland and Labrador
Product Supply Manager
Supply Chain Department
Competition No. C1071-23 PSM (E)
As a member of the Supply Chain Management team, this position is accountable for the following:
- Provides efficient procurement of NLC products by planning and implementing reliable and accurate forecasting methods;
- Ensures effective management and control of the inventory levels at NLC's Central Warehouse by reviewing and analyzing sales and inventory reports and monitoring sales trends and market conditions;
- Develops replenishment cycles to meet market demands and monitors actual depletions to ensure product optimization;
- Ensures orders are promptly entered into the Warehouse Management System to avoid delay in receiving;
- Manages private orders and develops and ensures private ordering policies and procedures are followed efficiently and in accordance with other internal policies;
- Provides supervision to ensure order and container tracking files are promptly and accurately maintained;
- Provides supervision to ensure the Department's documentation is properly maintained;
- Develops and maintains appropriate key performance indictors related to Supply Chain;
- Produces reports as required and communicates regularly with Chief Operating Officer on all aspects of the procurement function;
- Assists with the design and implementation of technological solutions allowing for more efficient order processing;
- Facilitates the accurate exchange of information by maintaining an effective liaison with all stakeholders, including the general public, suppliers, industry agents and representatives, transport carriers and other departments within the NLC.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A degree in business or purchasing related education (eg.SCMP, P.Log.);
- Five (5) years' experience in product procurement using Demand Planning software and AS400 applications;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel;
- Knowledge of the Liquor Corporation Act, Liquor Control Act, Cannabis Control Act, Cannabis Control Regulations, Cannabis Licensing and Operations Regulations, and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency Act.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated, possesses excellent problem solving and analytical abilities, interpersonal and communication skills and is able to work as a member of a results oriented team.
NLC values diversity, inclusion and belonging in the workplace and strives to create a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We welcome and encourage applications from under-represented groups such as: Indigenous persons, racially visible persons, persons with a disability, women, and persons of a minority sexual orientation and/or gender identity. If you are a member of an under-represented group, we invite you to self-identify on your cover letter, or resume. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities (differing abilities) are available on request.
Salary: In accordance with management salary scales
Closing Date: Friday, April 28, 2023
Please send a resume no later than Friday, April 28, 2023 via [email protected]
Please state Competition Number on resume.
Proof of education/courses and Certificate of Conduct/Police Clearance must be provided prior to employment with NLC.
Please note that, while we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.