New Job Palletizer In Nova Scotia
Company : Waldale Manufacturing
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
Work, Grow, Succeed Together
Career Opportunity: Palletizer (Evening Shift)
Are you a hard worker with the drive to succeed? Are you able to take things apart and put them back together with ease? Are you an experienced operator who feels at home in a fast-paced environment? If so, we’d love to hear from you….
We are looking for an experienced Palletizer to join our team on Evening Shift (M-Th from 4 pm – 2:30 am).
What We Do
Waldale is the largest private manufacturer of license plates in North America, with 23 State and Province DMV’s purchasing100% of their plates under contract (along with a variety of Caribbean countries). Waldale provides the most advanced, state of the art technologies, equipment, processes, software and customer service techniques available today.
We have skiers, gamers, golfers, runners, ball players, movie and anime buffs, hockey fans, musicians, creative-types, and people from all walks of life. Our people bring passion, drive, and creativity to work each and everyday.
As Palletizer you will report directly to the Production Supervisor and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring contents of shipping box and pallets are correctly built, loaded, identified, and stacked according to customer packaging instructions.
- Picking and preparing pallet builds for single or multiple production lines
- Ensuring safe, efficient transfer of pallets to appropriate staging area
- Completion of reworks, repaints, or any other plate/order corrective measures as required.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness for work orders and remakes
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Program
- Evening Shift Premium
- Group Benefits and RRSP Programs
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for training, development, and growth
What You Bring
- 2-4 years of production experience in a manufacturing environment
- Forklift certification
- Strong mechanical aptitude and spatial awareness
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Capability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Solid team player
- Ability to maintain consistent evening shift hours
- Access to reliable transportation
Let’s get started!
Send your resume and cover letter (combined in one document) to [email protected] by April 21, 2023 .
Waldale Manufacturing Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer that values the diversity of people and communities and is committed to excellence and inclusion in our organization. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Amherst, NS B4H 4J6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-04-21