New Job Office Manager / Personal Assistant In Ontario
|Office Manager / Personal Assistant
Office Manager / Personal Assistant
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
This role will provide general office administration support to an international high-growth financial risk management consultancy firm. Providing personal assistance support to our CEO and taking responsibility for office organization, administration, filing and events coordination in our North American offices.
Working as part of the corporate team you will provide generalist support to our people in North America, being the first point of contact. A friendly, proactive attitude and approach to problem solving is key to this role.
This is a varied position with lots of opportunity to explore different parts of our business and grow in a variety of different specialisms.
- Facility management of our Toronto Office and Office Management support for New York Office.
- Gatekeeper and front of house responsibilities as the first point of contact for all visitors.
- Handling all inbound and outbound calls.
- Meeting room and desk booking system management.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to all departments.
- Updating and filing corporate documents.
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment.
- Ensuring health and safety, and hygiene standards of the office are maintained.
- Supporting with office moves, and leases.
- Assist in onboarding new starters and leavers including key cards and the shipment/ set up of equipment.
- Planning, preparation and hosting of company events, and training days.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, couriers and deliveries.
- Manage meeting rooms including assisting in set up of conference tele/video, refreshment, IT assistance and other general requests.
- General PA duties and diary support for CEO and Senior Management Team.
- Travel booking and itinerary planning.
- 21 days' Vacation increasing by 1 day per year to a total of 25 days per annum.
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme (Eligible after 6 months service).
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Private Retirement plan with RBC.
- Travel to UK, and US (New York) maybe required.