New Job Nuclear Medicine Technician In Ontario
|nuclear medicine technician|
nuclear medicine technician
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $56,000 a year
Location : Ontario
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- Private clinic
- Willing to relocate
- Radiological laboratory
- Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Prepare and administer radiopharmaceuticals materials to patients or to biological samples
- Operate radiation detection equipment to acquire data for use by nuclear medicine physicians in the diagnosis of disease
- Explain procedures and side effects of radiation
- Record and process patient data
- Certification of the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Valid driver's licence
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 45 hours per week