New Job Marketing And Communications Manager In New Brunswick
|Marketing and Communications Manager|
Marketing and Communications Manager
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $80,000–$90,000 a year
Location : New Brunswick
The Research and Productivity Council (RPC) is NB’s provincial research organization, a research & technology organization that provides analytical and applied research services. In business since 1962, we serve over 1000 clients annually from our locations in Fredericton and Moncton, New Brunswick.
We are recruiting a Marketing and Communications Manager, who will work out of our Fredericton location and report to RPC’s Executive Management.
As the leader of the Business Development and Marketing team, the Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for RPC’s marketing and communications strategy and execution. Working with the leadership team to create the marketing and communications plan the Marketing and Communications Manager will then design and execute campaigns, communications strategies, and analyze various metrics to deliver on the plan targets. The goal is to drive growth, increase awareness, and create/nurture meaningful connections with our clients and other stakeholders. This role requires a proven Marketer who can work collaboratively across departments on strategic initiatives related to marketing, communications, and customer engagement.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare Business Development, Marketing and Communications Plan
- Devise strategies and campaigns to achieve targets set out in Business Development, Marketing and Communications Plan
- Create/gather/analyze metrics to monitor current state, identify target market opportunities and track progress.
- Create/manage client contact strategy and plan, campaign management, and high-level sales funnel.
- Oversee development of marketing material to be used in sales efforts, and tradeshows.
- Strengthen social media branding and presence.
- Work with various departments to understand current suite of services.
- Develop and execute plans to determine target markets and potential clients.
- Oversight/support of responses to RFPs, RFQs and other leads.
- Assist senior management with internal communication.
- Drive business analysis efforts
- University degree in a related field: business, marketing, commerce, communications
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing a team of marketing and communications specialists.
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing; website, social media platforms, branding.
- Ability to develop strong relationships, both externally and internally
- Comfortable designing, collecting, and analyzing metrics/KPIs.
- Action oriented and results driven focus.
- Bilingualism an asset
Compensation range is $80,000 to $90,000. RPC offers a generous employee benefit plan including a defined benefit pension plan, Top Up for Maternity Leave, Wellness rebates, paid leave, and more.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume referencing competition #MCM0523 on or before May 31 ,2023.
Review of applications will begin as soon as possible and will proceed until a suitable candidate is identified. Only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
RPC is committed to the principles of employment equity, diversity and inclusion.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Marketing and/or Communication management: 5 years (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Team management: 1 year (preferred)
- French and English (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-05-31