New Job Junior Quality Coordinator Structures In Alberta
|JUNIOR QUALITY COORDINATOR STRUCTURES|
JUNIOR QUALITY COORDINATOR STRUCTURES
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $20–$22 an hour
Location : Alberta
Junior Quality Coordinator Structures
Location: Calgary, AB
Interested in starting your career off by participating in a ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ project that will protect Calgary and its communities?
We are looking for a Junior Quality Coordinator Structures to join our team and build the Springbank Off-Stream Reservoir, 15km west of Calgary. The Springbank Off-Stream Reservoir will provide flood protection along the Elbow River in Calgary and other downstream communities.
About us: VINCI Construction Terrassement Major Projects is a division of VINCI Construction specialized in the design and construction of major infrastructure & industrial projects which include a significant earthworks and grading component.
About VINCI: VINCI is a world leader in concessions, energy and construction, active in nearly 120 countries and is the largest construction company in the world. Our ambition, in response to the climate emergency, is to accelerate the transformation of living environments, infrastructure and mobility. We also aim to foster social progress by being a humanist group that exemplifies inclusion and solidarity. Powered by our economic performance and the engagement of our 220,000 employees, we forge a more sustainable world and fully embrace our role as a private sector partner working in the public interest.
Preferred Candidate Profile: Recent Graduate or Student
- Build expertise (under supervision) and work towards providing technical expertise to construction team
- Assist the Senior Quality Coordinators and Project Managers in managing a portion of the project construction, such as a section, work area, or work zone.
- Civil (Structural or Geotechnical) or Materials Engineering student or recent graduate is preferred
- Interest in Construction Quality Control
- Turnover and document control
- Good communication skills and some industry experience
- Ability to make decisions; and demonstrated ability to organize work, and set priorities with the team
- Interpret drawings and specifications and how they relate to the execution of work scopes
- Assist in quantities, preparation of work plans, tracking production, monitoring and reporting
- Work both in the field and the office
- Must have reliable transportation
Requirements & Preferred Experience:
- Experience in the construction industry, preferably on large infrastructure projects.
- A desire to move your career forward in Civil Engineering and Construction
Are you interested and recognize yourself in this description? Apply, we want to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T3Z 2B4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- English (required)
- Night Shift (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-04-15
Expected start date: 2023-04-24