New Job Intelligent Automation - Staff Or Senior Consultant, Financial Services In Ontario
|Intelligent Automation - Staff or Senior Consultant, Financial Services|
Intelligent Automation - Staff or Senior Consultant, Financial Services
Company : EY
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
From strategy to execution, the Digital & Emerging Technologies practice (D&ET) at EY provides a full range of technology consulting services to help our business and financial services, pension or private equity clients implement new ideas that help achieve their mission outcomes. D&ET is challenging industries and requiring leaders to embrace new technology capabilities for a strong competitive advantage and to further deliver scalable business value. We deliver real change and measurable results through our diverse, high-performing teams, quality work at the highest professional standards, operational know-how from across our global organization, and creative and bold ideas that drive innovation.
To effectively deliver value for money and support stakeholders to achieve benefits. Supporting our Financial services, pension or private equity clients as they leverage technology solutions to achieve their mission outcomes.
We are seeking a Consultant/Senior Consultant for our Digital and Emerging Technologies (D&ET) practice, working specifically with our Intelligent Automation leadership. In this role, you will support our clients’ ambition of making their business units more effective and efficient and, where required, provide services in connection with the development and implementation of technology solutions. This position falls within our Technology Consulting team, which helps our clients enhance the effectiveness of Operations functions by assisting them as they shift their emphasis from transaction-level control, processing and reporting to more value driven, decision support and analytics.
We enable our clients to achieve their mission of providing value for people and businesses in Canada, delivering essential public services, and helping those in need. EY is helping our financial services, pension or private equity firms to build a better working world.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Consultant/Senior Consultant, an important part of your role will be in delivering quality client services and developing high quality deliverables to meet client needs. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team. In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
- Deliver quality services. Value and model excellent client service by establishing goals and implementation plans to achieve high quality deliverables within expected timeframes. Monitor progress manage risk and keep key stakeholders informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with a team to analyze client issues, develop and lead project deliverables, present innovative approaches to deliver results and develop recommendations, presentations and proposals for client engagements
- Demonstrate an understanding of complex strategy concepts, including considering the disruptive trends which are prevalent in today’s economy and how they might apply to financial services, pension or private equity firms’ problems and challenges.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management. Focus on deliverables and client business priorities. Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers and business trends.
- Demonstrate high level of technical and professional knowledge and quickly assimilate new knowledge. Keep up-to-date with current developments and trends in consulting services capabilities and industry knowledge. Get involved in the development of points of view and market visibility opportunities.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical mindset in terms of taking abstract questions and issues and structuring them into manageable, specific work streams
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
- Entrepreneurial attitude and mindset and a desire to create new business
- Strong project management skills
To qualify for this role, you must have
- Strong academic record including a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 1-5 years’ experience in industry or with a recognized consulting firm
- Experience in the delivery of a variety of strategy projects; analysis, benchmarking, value creating strategies, strategic planning process; operating model design; strategic investment analysis; and enterprise cost reduction
- For a Senior Consultant, a minimum of 3+ years experience in industry or with a professional service firm along with a successful track record in technology transformation space as a business consultant
- For a Consultant, a minimum of 1+ years of experience in industry or with a professional service firm along with a successful track record in technology transformation space as a business consultant
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform including Power Apps (Canvas/Model Driven), Power Automate (Both Desktop and Cloud flows), PowerBI and Power Virtual Agents.
- Experience in delivering projects that cover the full technology life cycle of assessment, design and implementation
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in industry and financial services, pension or private equity firms
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Depth of knowledge in the financial services, pension or private equity firms and industry
- Microsoft Power Platform Certification would be an asset
- Bilingual in both, French and English languages is an asset
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs (when it is safe)
What we look for
We’re looking for people that are passionate about technology, at the top of their game, but who would like to continue to grow their subject matter expertise and help others around them achieve their potential. If you have a passion for assisting financial services, pension or private equity firms achieve their full potential and working with some of the highest performing teams, this role is for you.
What we offer
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY Way of Work and your health and safety
EY Way of Work recognizes flexibility in the way we collaborate, innovate and deliver with the ability to work in-person and remotely. To support a healthy and safe in-person working environment, EY has implemented various layers of health and safety controls while working in the office or at client or other locations. A critical component of EY’s workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy which requires all personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an accommodation based on a reason protected by human rights legislation is provided.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.