New Job Graphic Designer In British Columbia
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Fitness World is looking for a skilled graphic designer to take projects from conception through to final execution. Ensuring that Fitness World’s branding is strong, consistent and present through a variety of mediums, from print to digital, the Graphic Designer is pivotal to our organization’s goals and growth. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, and collaborating with a collaborative marketing team, this position is an amazing opportunity for a high performing individual with a keen eye for design, a quality aesthetic, and excellent attention to detail to be part of a growing local fitness organization.
- Design and production of a variety of print and digital materials, such as large format advertising, digital ads, in-club signage, social and email assets, and more.
- Build brand identity and reputation through graphic design and ensure message consistency across all materials and platforms
- Help create and maintain design processes and content library organization
- Use of and trouble-shooting Canon Large Format Printer and Fiery Printer
- Liaise with print production companies
- Coordinate with external digital agency, as needed
- Assist in inventory tracking and carry out administrative tasks, as needed
- Perform competitive analysis and research on industry trends, as needed
- Creative individual with 1-2 years relevant work experience in graphic design, marketing, or related fields
- Post-Secondary education in a discipline relevant to marketing or design
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with video editing, animation, motion graphics, and photography an asset
- An eye for clean and fresh design
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with HubSpot an asset
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Organization skills and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Drive to succeed and willingness to creatively problem solve
- Competitive compensation
- Group benefits (dental, extended health & travel)
- Paid vacation
- Complimentary membership to all locations (16 & growing) and amenities
- Discounted personal training for you and one other, and supplements
- Flexible schedule to work out during the day
- Private and fully equipped gym at our corporate office
- Collaborative open office, shared by corporate, club and fitness education
Fitness World Canada opened our doors in August 2020, establishing ourselves as a health, fitness and wellness community for everyone! Our high value low-cost health communities are making a difference for all fitness enthusiasts, no matter their goal. Fitness World has been a community trademark since 1959. While it’s changed hands over the years, we continue to provide best in class health and fitness facilities and services.
Please submit your resume in PDF format via email to [email protected] - with subject line: "Graphic Designer - Fitness World Application". Please include a link to your portfolio or samples of your work.