New Job Executive Assistant In Quebec
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As Executive Assistant to the Regional Vice-President of Private Banking for Quebec and Eastern Canada, you will be responsible for providing support to the RVP and regional leaders in the day-to-day sales and market management of the region. This includes completing administrative and operational duties as well as organizing and coordinating employee and client events. You will independently manage duties allowing the RVP and leadership team to maintain focus on the activities which contribute to the achievement of client experience and business objectives.
What will you do?
- Promptly respond to requests and prioritize items requiring attention and action
- Manage the RVP’s calendar, including travel booking, and ensure all sales and performance management meetings are scheduled and proactively reviewed with the RVP to ensure preparedness for upcoming weeks
- Proactively gather and prepare material required by the RVP for presentations, meetings, client events, etc.
- Prepare and attend regional leadership team meetings, capturing the minutes and ensuring action items are subsequently followed up
- Organize well-planned and coordinated Private Banking client events
- Work on special projects as directed by the regional leadership team
- Act as an ambassador for the RVP and for RBC Private Banking
What do you need to succeed?
- Bilingualism (English and French) required, as you will regularly do business with partners across Canada
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft 365 apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Event planning experience
- High level of discretion
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, committed, and entrepreneurial spirit with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different levels of management, team members, and partners across the organization
- Courteous and professional attitude at all times, creating a superior client experience and positive and collaborative working environment for colleagues
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably within financial services industry
- Business acumen
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.