New Job Engineer In Training - Electrical In Quebec
|Engineer in training - electrical|
Engineer in training - electrical
Company : BBA
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Type of position: Regular
Your future role on our team
- Participate in executing detailed engineering projects;
- Design and read diagrams and plans;
- Draft technical documents, calculation notes, specifications and study reports;
- Apply established work methods and improve them;
- Participate in project management (execution, costs, schedules);
- Attend internal or client coordination meetings;
- Perform site surveys;
- Monitor site work;
- Help commission substation equipment.
With us, you’ll get the opportunity to...
- Faire preuve de compétence dans la gestion de la relation avec les clients et les partenaires;
- Inspirer le respect et la confiance et créer un climat favorable au travail d’équipe;
- Faire valoir vos compétences auprès de vos pairs et des donneurs d’ouvrage internes (p. ex. directeur.trice.s, chargé.e.s de projet) et externes;
- Être orienté.e vers les résultats et chercher constamment à dépasser les objectifs fixés;
- Savoir motiver les autres, maintenir un milieu de travail mobilisant et valoriser les contributions de tous.tes.
Do your qualities and values match our corporate culture?
- Strong communication and soft skills;
- Resourceful and ingenious;
Overview of certifications and job requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Available to travel across our BBA offices throughout Canada;
- Available for short-term (mandatory) and long-term (asset) assignments with our clients in Québec and the rest of Canada;
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Asset: knowledge of ETAP, EasyPower, CYME or EMTP-RV software;
- Asset: knowledge of HV/MV/LV power systems;
- Asset: a diploma from the Institut en génie de l’énergie électrique (IGEE).
With us, you’ll get many benefits
- A flexible schedule that allows you to work at the office and from home;
- A caring environment where everyone’s ideas are listened to and where there’s no sense of hierarchy;
- Access to many experts and coaching;
- Custom training and development plans;
- Opportunity for site work: an amazing career accelerator.
For over 40 years, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of engineering to serve our clients in the Energy and Natural Resources sector. At BBA, we develop innovative, flexible and sustainable solutions, from strategy to execution.
BBA is one of Canada’s leading private consulting engineering firms, focused on practice (PCB), with a network of 15 offices. Our teams work closely to deliver projects that shape tomorrow’s industry at the local, national and international levels.
Our people’s passion and excellence make BBA a Canada’s Best Employer and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We have unique talents, and we’re committed to providing a workplace where you can be yourself. Job postings are written in gender-neutral language.
Learn more about us by visiting our LinkedIn page and join the networks of our talent attraction specialists to speak with them directly.