New Job Director, Strategic Policy And Integration In Saskatchewan
|Director, Strategic Policy and Integration|
Director, Strategic Policy and Integration
Company : Government of Saskatchewan
Salary : $7,755–$10,080 a month
Location : Saskatchewan
The Ministry of SBP has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, innovative, and collaborative individual to help develop and lead infrastructure development management policies and processes as the Director of our Project Strategy Office branch in the Infrastructure Design and Delivery division.
This position provides strategic direction, planning, initiative oversight and advice to the Ministry and our sector partners on the organization. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and lead the implementation of a the Division's project management system as well as other policy priorities and initiatives to support ministry and government priorities;
- Provide strategic policy advice and support to the Ministry and Divisional senior executive team;
- Lead policy development processes, including research, analysis, consultation, and stakeholder engagement;
- Facilitate policy coordination and integration across government departments and agencies;
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders and partners, including other levels of government, Indigenous communities, and non-government organizations; and
- Provide leadership and mentorship to staff within the department.
You will lead project management policy and process development, continuous improvement, analytics, and reporting on government infrastructure projects. You will work closely with the project delivery branches within the division to establish and manage the course of infrastructure projects, and provide professional input to a variety of Ministry teams dedicated to supporting and enhancing infrastructure design and delivery processes in support of the integrated capital plan.
- A graduate degree in project management, public policy, public administration, or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in program and policy development, strategic planning, and stakeholder engagement;
- Demonstrated experience in leading policy development processes, including research, analysis, consultation, and stakeholder engagement;
- Strong knowledge of government policy frameworks, legislative and regulatory processes, and the political landscape;
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in managing staff and leading teams;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across government departments and with external stakeholders; and
- Knowledge of Saskatchewan’s political, economic, social, and cultural context is an asset.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for project development, outcomes, public policy and a proven track record of excellence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. The Government of Saskatchewan is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the population we serve. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Testing may administered to assess relevant qualifications/skills.