New Job Director, Corporate Development In Ontario
|Director, Corporate Development
Director, Corporate Development
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
JOB TITLE: Director, Corporate Development
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Development
REPORTS TO: VP, Corporate Development
Graywood Developments ("Graywood") is a privately-owned, Toronto-based real estate investment management company that specializes in the development of residential mixed-use properties of exceptional quality in Canada. During its 38-year history, Graywood has managed 54 projects, with 31,500 housing units and a combined value of $8.9 billion. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Director, Corporate Development who will assist in fundraising and investor relations initiatives and be an integral part of Graywood's team.
Your duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work diligently to expand Graywood's presence amongst family office and high-net-worth investors.
- Plan, lead and drive fundraising activities to achieve and surpass targeted fundraising goals.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Graywood's fundraising and investor relations strategies.
- Assist with development of marketing strategy and marketing events to increase awareness of Graywood's brand within the investment community.
- Work closely with other business lines including development and finance and accounting to maintain in-depth knowledge of Graywood and Graywood's investment methodologies and products.
- Develop strong relationships and collaborate effectively with key internal stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will posses a University Degree in business or a related field
- CFA, CAIA, CIM designations and bilingual proficiency are considered assets
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in in the financial services industry and 5 years in a fundraising capacity
- Established track record of raising equity
- A strong business acumen and understanding of fundraising processes
- Strong existing relationships with family office and high-net-worth investors are considered an asset
- Understanding of real estate private equity is considered an asset
- High level of integrity and ethical standards
- High energy, driven, organized, structured and results oriented
- Outstanding relationship builder with strong listening, sales, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent executive presence, poise and presentation skills
- Partner like attitude and collaborative with other members of team
- Persistent, creative and curious
- Continually brings best efforts to the role
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the unique skills and experiences of each of our candidates; recognizing that each prospective team member of Graywood Developments contributes to our efforts in building a diverse and inclusive place to work.
Should you require any disability-related accommodation to support your participation in our recruitment process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.