New Job Delivery Lead, Scotia Digital (Vancouver Hub) In British Columbia
|Delivery Lead, Scotia Digital (Vancouver Hub)
Delivery Lead, Scotia Digital (Vancouver Hub)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Requisition ID: 176242
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of the Digital Engineering Operations in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Is this role right for you?
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Manages operational projects with stakeholders that span multiple cross-functional teams.
- Tracks and manages project risks, issues, action items and key decisions.
- Works closely with Product Owner and other technical teams to determine roadmap and identify feature dependencies and impediments. Accountable for tracking the dependencies and impediments and removing them to enable the team: surface, track, escalate.
- Coordinates with operational readiness, security, release management teams to ensure proper compliance and readiness.
- Provide regular, standardized reporting for team performance and project status, as well as provide stakeholder and executive communication, conflict resolution, negotiation and relationship building.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- . 5+ years' experience in managing and delivering complex software projects
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Agile methodology while delivering IT projects. Ideally has Certified Scrum master certification (CSM / PSM)
- Expert knowledge and understanding of project management practices, disciplines, tools, and methodologies. Ideally has Project Management Professional certification (PMI PMP).
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills to rapidly assess problem situations.
- Demonstrates creativity and adaptability when identifying solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate on a broad spectrum (from deep technical discussions to high level executive vision)
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and relationships management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex initiatives
- Demonstrates proactivity and accountability
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences.
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
- We hire you for your talent — not just a job — so you can grow with us. We’ll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole.
- Dress codes don't apply here: being comfortable does.
- Our work from home social channel offers weekly virtual yoga, social events, learning opportunities, and contests to share current experiences & promote wellbeing in our new remote environment.
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones.
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
- Free shuttle service to and from Union Station, onsite subsidized cafeteria with a chef, and an onsite fitness center*
Some of our perks & onsite offerings will be offline as we continue to monitor federal and provincial regulations around COVID-19.
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.