New Job Clinical Psychologist - Private Practice/Part-Time In Nova Scotia
|Clinical Psychologist - Private Practice/Part-Time|
Clinical Psychologist - Private Practice/Part-Time
Company : Dr. Nina Woulff, Psychologist & Associates
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
Dr. Nina Woulff, Psychologist & Associates welcomes applicants for a Psychologist position (Registered or Candidate Registrant). This position can be either part-time (8-12 hours) or full- time.
Dr. Nina Woulff, Psychologist & Associates is a well established (since 1991), highly respected and thriving private practice located in central Halifax . Referrals are abundant, of a wide age range and diverse cultural backgrounds.
This practice provides associates with:
- A spacious and attractively furnished office in a heath services professional building which is walking distance from Dalhousie University, the hospitals, downtown Halifax and the beautiful Public Gardens.
- Referrals carefully matched to associate's interests and expertise
- All hardware and software to easily provide online therapy along with office visits
- Prompt access to administrative and clinical support and peer consultation
- Choice of working hours and vacation time
- Parking garage in building
- Excellent hourly remuneration
This is an excellent opportunity for a psychologist looking to work in a supportive, collegial and delightful private practice. Feel free to read the reviews written by several of the associates about their experience working in this practice.
Please visit our website at: www.DrNina.ca
o Permanent Resident or Citizen status in Canada
o Current psychologist registration in at least one Canadian jurisdiction.
o Developed clinical skills, and identified areas of training for providing therapy for adolescents and adults and/or couples and families.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 6-12 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Master's Degree (required)
- Therapy work: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person