New Job Client Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking, Niagara Region In Ontario
|Client Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking, Niagara Region|
Client Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking, Niagara Region
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 164360
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
About the role
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) contributes to the overall success of the Commercial Bank in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
The CRM is responsible for ensuring effective relationship management and conducts sales planning and fulfills the execution of service for existing customer base. The incumbent is also responsible for analysis and completion of credit applications.
The territory for this role is the Niagara Peninsula.
- Promotes the development and profitable growth of the commercial banking portfolio in an assigned market area
- Builds and maintain a market profile in an assigned market area with both internal and external contacts
- Manages an assigned credit portfolio for authorizations up to $5MM at an acceptable level of risk
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to maximize business development opportunities for sustainable growth;
- Develop sales plans for prospects and existing customers;
- Identifying prospects/referrals from other internal/external networks;
- Analyzing prospect lists and prioritizing business development opportunities based on market data and customer analytics;
- Partner with internal resources for non-credit related products
- Referring customers and prospects to the appropriate Commercial Banking segment and partners as appropriate.
- Planning and completing relationship activities that generate sales opportunities and/or provide value to clients;
- Building and maintaining an awareness of local market and general economic conditions
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
What we’re offering…
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your career growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities – for you and our customer
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Strong sales/closing skills
- Established portfolio management skills, including proven ability to execute sales activities and manage sales pipeline
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a referral network to generate closed referrals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven relationship building and teamwork skills
- Intermediate credit skills; Analysis and completion of credit applications up to $5MM in authorizations
- Knowledge of the Canadian Commercial Banking marketplace
- Undergraduate degree in business or economics or equivalent work experience
This position reports to Director & Group Lead, Client Relationships (Mid-Market).
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Niagara Falls || Canada : Ontario : Port Colborne || Canada : Ontario : St. Catharines || Canada : Ontario : Welland
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.