New Job Call Centre Customer Service Representative In Nova Scotia
|Call Centre Customer Service Representative|
Call Centre Customer Service Representative
Company : Compuneel
Salary : $15–$20 an hour
Location : Nova Scotia
Job Title: Customer Service Professional III
Location : 2727 Joseph Howe Drive , Halifax, Nova Scotia, CAN, M4W 1E5
Hybrid (2days Onsite per week)
Location: Job Description
The Customer Representative will be responsible for managing all aspects of customer service including answering inquiries via phone and e-mail, taking orders, and follow up services. Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity. Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
Preference is hybrid, 2 days in office, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Please ensure to state on the summary portion of the candidate's resume if they are able to work hybrid or only remote.
Please also state on the resume where the candidate resides.
This job req is for the Group Benefits department.
Training will be for 5 weeks, from Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. AST time.
After training, it will be a rotational shift, between 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. AST, Monday through Friday. No weekends! Minimum 3 weeks advance notice regarding assigned work shifts.
Seeking candidates with a minimum 6 months’ work experience in a call center environment.
Open to candidates that have had previous customer service experience in other industries( technology retail, computer savvy, multi-tasking, great attention to detail, ability to articulate clearly and demonstrate empathy and patience with customers.)
Passionate about your career possibilities? Consider joining our Group Benefits business unit as a Customer Service Professional within our continuously growing team!
As a Customer Service Professional, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of customer service and addressing customer needs through inbound phone, email, online chat and at times outbound follow- up services, all pertaining to group plan insurance benefits. Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity. Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
Is it possible to find a career you love with a global organization that supports your continued growth and success? ABSOLUTELY!!
What We Offer:
- Paid Training starting on Day 1 in a hybrid (both virtually and in office) environment with practical hands-on training along with your colleagues.
- Online learning programs driven to focus your career development at your own pace.
- Career growth and leadership support to achieve your goals.
- A supportive and fun working environment.
What We Need from You:
With a passion for your customer and obsession about doing the right thing, you will bring a high level of dedication to the table and strive to meet your customer needs by providing timely, accurate responses to those requesting information on products and service offerings.
You excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while exhibiting a calm and professional manner.
A continuous learner. Willing to learn new applications, products and services and stay up to date with knowledge articles.
You have exceptional technical capabilities, research skills and your attention to detail is always a priority. With an ability to learn and navigate through various administration systems simultaneously.
A solution driven mindset, problem solving and decision-making skills.
You are confident in your ability to learn and apply information quickly.
You will contribute to building a supportive, diverse, and thriving workplace. Being a part of a high performing team, supporting one another.
Reliable and accountable for meeting your key performance indicators.
Previous customer service experience in a contact centre, retail environment or service industry.
Previous experience in a contact centre environment would be considered a tremendous asset.
- In this position you will work in a Hybrid role. Currently working Tuesday and Wednesday in the office; Monday, Thursday, and Friday at home. OR if you would prefer, full time in the office.
- An ethernet cable from your modem to your computer is required for the job. A private, secure workspace at home that is free of distractions and protects our customers privacy.
- Rotating work schedule a week at a time to accommodate customer calls from other time zones will be required (rotating start times between the hours of operation 9:00am - 9:00pm AST Monday - Friday). The Customer Service client base is Canada-wide. Flexibility is needed as client demand changes.
- Here are a few reasons why you should consider a career with Manulife:
- Unlimited opportunity for growth and development here in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia, or other head office locations Globally. A Hybrid role, or if you wish full time in the office.
- Leaders who are invested in your success.
- A diverse and inclusive work environment. Including Employee lead employee resource groups.
- Emphasis on work/life balance, employee recognition and community involvement.
- A company who cares about its employees.
- We are committed to delivering an outstanding client experience, as our customer-centric focus is a critical pillar of our business strategy.
- We support the growth of our business through service excellence and a client-focused approach.
- We pride ourselves on the ability to thrive in an environment of open communication, partnership, and collaboration.
- We demonstrate our competitive advantage by leveraging our global scale, our global capabilities, and our local market focus.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 30 months
Pay: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS B2Y 4A7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 6 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Halifax, NS B2Y 4A7