New Job Busser (The Kitchen) In Alberta
|Busser (The Kitchen)|
Busser (The Kitchen)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
The primary purpose of the Busser is to support and help the restaurant servers to maintain the highest possible guest satisfaction.Responsibilities:
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
- Know and follow all company and local standard policies and procedures.
- Know and follow all scheduling and call out procedures.
- Ensure to use proper hand washing procedures and to maintain high standard of personal hygiene.
- Ensure Buffet standard are met.
- Ensure daily requisition (ordering products according to business needs for the buffet) are done for next day.
- Take fruit salad down to Coffee Lobby Lounge by required.
- Assists servers on the floor as required.
- Assists servers to maintain minimum par for all china and silverware products for side station.
- Assist server with their side duties as required.
- Ensure breads are brought up by 11am for lunch service.
- Ensure pastry wagon are returned to kitchen after service.
- Follow daily/weekly side duties.
- Maintain proper communication with kitchen team in regards to maintain buffet food quality and standard.
- Ensure to use proper food handling procedures (Gloves, tongs, napkins etc.)
- Ensure linen and napkins are according to par and business levels. Take linen down to housekeeping at end of the shift.
- Assist servers to setup room for private functions.
- Return queen marry to stewarding at end of shift.
- Participate all required training.
- Attend pre-shift/daily stand up meeting.
- Help seat the guests if required by supervisor.
- Maintain proper safety habit at all times according to company policy and procedures.
- Maintain your work area and back areas in a clean and well-organized manner. All food items to be returned to the kitchen or stored, labeled and dated according to Serve Safe standards, in the appropriate storeroom or fridge.
- Turn in all lost and found items.
- To look out for the safety of yourself, co-workers and to follow all Health and Safety requirements in the workplace.
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- AGLC Proserve is an asset
- Previous buffet/customer service experience is preferred
- Good health and personal hygiene.
- Has an interest in learning about food and beverage service.
- Has a cheerful, positive attitude.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Good at dealing with stressful situations.
- Must have working knowledge of the English language (verbal, written, reading)
The schedule for this position may vary and would require the ability to work shift work, late nights, weekends and holidays.
- A competitive wage and excellent benefits.
- Shuttle service from West Edmonton location.
- All associates participate in our “Circle of Service” program which rewards and empowers individuals who provide outstanding customer service.
- An opportunity to work within a progressive, exciting team environment.
- An opportunity to work with a skilled Management team.