New Job Bilingual (French/English) Customer Care Advisor (Contact Centre) - Ottawa, On In Ontario
|Bilingual (French/English) Customer Care Advisor (Contact Centre) - Ottawa, ON|
Bilingual (French/English) Customer Care Advisor (Contact Centre) - Ottawa, ON
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 173120
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Looking for a hybrid role? We have the job for you! We want you to join our team and have the ability to work the way you want! Hybrid means we are flexible on where you work during the week. You will be required to come into the office for a minimum amount of time and certain requirements will need to be in place – read more to find out.
How to Apply (please note that only candidates who complete the following will be considered)
1) Click 'Apply Now' and please attach a copy of your resume.
2) Complete a short one-way video interview by clicking here.
Who we are:
The Scotiabank Customer Contact Centre team is at the heart of our operations. Our Canadian Banking Contact Centres (CBCCs) are based out of six locations in Canada, Mexico, Colombia, and Dominican Republic. Our key guiding purpose, For every future, articulates why we do what we do. Our all-inclusive culture empowers our employees to make decisions that are best suited for their careers. Together, we make a difference by harnessing the limitless potential that diversity offers. At CBCC, you’ll have the opportunity to build a unique career with an inclusive, award-winning workplace that delivers superior customer experiences. You’ll be part of a team that is leading the future of banking. From day one on the job, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive suite of customizable benefits, including an Incentive Plan, Pension, Employee Share Ownership and Group RSPs, as well as employee banking privileges, wellness programs, and employee discount programs.
What You Will Be Doing:
- You’ll use the knowledge of our products and services to lead interactions with our Canadian Banking customers to offer them valuable advice.
- Take Inbound phone calls, from our customer and branches, to provide useful information and ensure customers are satisfied with our products and services.
- Excel at identifying customer banking needs, providing customized solutions by using accessible resources, navigating through multiple systems.
- Respond to complaints and walking customers through basic troubleshooting or set up processes.
Skills and traits –What you bring and what you will learn:
- You’re passionate about customer service and have experience in customer-focused roles
- Your self-directed, performance-oriented approach will allow you to resolve immediate customer enquiries, while your natural curiosity and focus on improving things will lead you to identify new opportunities to maximize the customer experience.
- You know your way around a computer and can easily multitask between numerous internal platforms, while dealing directly with your customers.
- You have a high school diploma (or a recognized equivalent)
- You’re comfortable connecting with customers over the telephone to make the customer experience uniquely personal and champion the Scotiabank brand.
Perks you can look forward to:
- From day one of your new career, you will enjoy:
- Employee banking fees privileges
- Pre-assigned allotted personal days to help with personal and cultural commitments
- An extensive suite of customizable benefits
- Opportunities for long term savings (employee share program, RRSPs, pension)
- Access to thousands of internal learning courses
- Global Tuition Program
- Best Workplaces in Canada 2021
- Top Companies LinkedIn 2021
- Best Workplaces for Women in Canada 2021
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index 2021
- World's Best Workplaces 2020
Hiring & Training Details:
- Our Customer Contact Centre is located at 1870 Alta Vista Drive, Ottawa, ON, K1G 6R7
- Position Start Date: TBD
- Position Status: Full-time (37.5 hours)
Training & Work Shift Details:
Must be available to attend training for a total for 9 weeks.
Work Schedules & Shifts: We are seeking flexibility from candidates, as work schedules can be anytime within our hours of operation (24/7). Currently, we are seeking candidates available for shifts between the hours of 6am-12am (EST) plus weekend availability Regular, ongoing work schedules will be finalized with new employees approximately 4 weeks before the end of training.
How do I Apply?
1) Complete a short one-way video interview by clicking here.
2) Click 'Apply Now' and please attach a copy of your resume.
At Scotiabank, your career is not yours alone; your ideas matter, your voice matters, you matter. Join a team that will help you Discover Your Potential.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.