New Job Analyst, Client Transitions Management In British Columbia
|Analyst, Client Transitions Management
Analyst, Client Transitions Management
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Analyst, Client Transitions Management (18-month Contract)
Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group Ltd.
We are one of Canada’s largest and leading private asset management firms providing investment management services to individuals, advisors, pension plans, institutional investors and foundations. Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group Ltd. (“CC&LFG”) provides a broad range of traditional and alternative investment products and strategies, including equity and fixed income, public and private markets, developed, emerging and frontier markets, and traditional and alternative investments. CC&LFG is structured as a multi-boutique firm and our affiliate teams collectively manage approximately $100 billion in assets globally.
We are seeking a highly skilled Analyst, Client Transitions to join our team. The role is part of the Transitions Management Team which is responsible for overseeing the onboarding of institutional clients and fund products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Client Transitions Team, providing strategic planning, team operations, process enhancements and training and development. The Client Transitions Team is responsible for creating and executing transition plans by understanding the needs of clients, investment strategies and operational requirements. The team manages over 400 transitions annually.
As the Analyst, Client Transitions, you will be responsible for managing the institutional onboarding process by building strong relationships and processes with clients and consultants, while working closely with internal teams to deliver timely and quality service. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of client onboarding best practices, excellent communication skills, strong project management abilities and the aptitude to lead a high performing team.
What You Will Do
The Analyst, Client Transitions will play an essential role in driving operational excellence and team leadership while embedding a culture of continuous improvement. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders including clients, consultants, sales, legal, investment managers and operations. You will be knowledgeable in institutional clients and account management, investment operations with experience leading high performing teams. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead, structure and develop the Client Transitions Team
- Team management including hiring, training, performance reviews and goal-setting
- Oversight of the day-to-day functions of the team
- Oversee the end-to-end client onboarding and transition process for Canadian, US and global clients
- Develop and implement comprehensive transition plans, processes and tools to streamline and enhance the onboarding experience
- Serve as the main point of contact for external and internal teams during the onboarding process, addressing inquiries and resolving issues
- Be the main liaison with clients, consultants and custodians throughout the account transition process
- Collaborate with internal teams such as sales, legal and compliance, operations and investment managers to ensure all requirements are met
- Analyze and identify operational and portfolio management requirements, potential risks and client needs
- Monitor and report on the progress of client transition activities, identifying and mitigating any potential risks or delays
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, company policies and industry best practices throughout the transition process
- Work closely with other CC&L FG managers to coordinate project resources and timelines
- Support the management team on strategic initiatives and development of the company and the team
What You Bring
- An analytical, creative and growth mindset with the ability to problem solve and create thoughtful solutions
- Strong leadership and team development skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively community with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Strong project management skills in managing multiple projects, prioritizing deadlines and delivery quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and a high level of integrity
- The willingness to dive deep into processes and operational requirements
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in client onboarding or investment operations in the financial services industry
Why Join Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group?
- Join a success driven team that focuses on continuous improvement and quality client service
- Work within a unique multi-boutique structure that differentiates Connor, Clark & Lunn from the rest of the industry
- Be part of an entrepreneurial-spirited, privately owned business
- Utilize your investment operations knowledge, client service and project coordination skills to provide expert and tailored solutions
- Partner with our Institutional affiliates who offer a broad range of asset classes
Who We Are
Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group Ltd. (“CC&LFG”) provides a broad range of traditional and alternative investment products and services to individuals, advisors, and institutional investors. Our business comprises of eleven institutional investment affiliates that are responsible for investment decision making and client service, as well as distribution affiliates including Connor Clark & Lunn Private Capital, which provides multi-asset class investment solutions and Connor, Clark & Lunn Funds which distributes single-strategy investments to individual investors. CC&LFG partners with each of its affiliates by contributing world class operations, product development expertise, broad distribution, and business management. We have grown from $29 billion in assets and 200 people in 2008 to approximately $100 billion in assets and nearly 800 people today. This has been accompanied by a high level of change in technology, types of assets managed, trading activity and geographic growth. As we look forward, we can see both opportunities and challenges for further growth that only reinforce our commitment to attracting, retaining, and motivating the most talented people.
This is best achieved by:
- A High-Quality Environment: To work with people who we hold in high regard; to enjoy the time that we spend at work; to focus on productive activities without the distraction of politics and bureaucracy; to treat each other with respect.
- An Opportunity to Succeed: To do work that has value, and which presents the opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Recognition and Reward: To recognize each person’s contribution and to align compensation with contribution.
CC&L is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or expression, disability, or age.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter as one PDF.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted.